Personal Story: Trouble at Fort Salma

Personal Story: Trouble at Fort Salma

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vethaera.6319

Vethaera.6319

Personal Story step: Trouble at Fort Salma
The arrow cart on the east wall will not target the mordrem at the east gate of Fort Salma. The targeting circle will be green the first time you try to target the mordrem, but it turns red as soon as you actually activate 1, 2, or 3 on the skill bar (doesn’t matter which) and gives a line-of-sight error. I’m guessing the following is why (from the HoT release patch notes):

Arrow carts (all types) now require 10 more supply to build and have new, custom line-of-sight calculations. (emphasis added)

Try as we might, that arrow cart would do nothing, and yes, both I and the person doing the step with me know how to use them. Neither of us had ever done this personal story step before.

It was possible to complete the encounter, but it was highly confusing, given that Kasmeer and Marjory kept telling us to use the cart. We ended up range-attacking the mordrem down with longbows (warrior and ranger).

My guess is that the easy fix would be to move the cart to a position where it doesn’t violate the new, custom line-of-sight calculations.