Personal Story went back to level 26

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tigerlily.3029

Tigerlily.3029

Current level: 72
Race: Asura
Class: Elementalist
Order of Whispers

At level 30, my personal quest went forward to level 48. I posted in the main thread about this issue, and continued to level with my boyfriend. We were able to do his quests so I didn’t miss out on the story, but I didn’t get any of the rewards. At level 48, I was able to continue my own.
Today (at level 72), I log in and find that my quest was brought back to a quest that was before the bug happened – a level 26 quest. I figure I probably just need to do the level 30-48 quests that I didn’t get to do… So I do all of them, but when I reach the level 48 quest (Suspicious Activity), it’s asking me to do it again!
I really don’t want to have to do The Battle of Claw Island again…

Basically I did quests:
1-30 and 48-72
and now I’ve done 26-48… Please bring me back the level 72 quest.
EDIT: My boyfriend and I are going to redo quests 48-72 because we don’t want to wait for this to be fixed. We’re about halfway through the re-run.

(edited by Tigerlily.3029)

Posted by: Edgee.5036

Edgee.5036

same thing happened to me here except i’m someone else’s boyfriend and my girlfriend’s is fine. I had/have the exact issues!
Current LVL: 63
Race: Norn
Name: Halved
Server: Tarnished coast
Class: Guardian

Posted by: Tigerlily.3029

Tigerlily.3029

So now I’m stuck on Forging the Pact because of this bug….

Edit: I was able to do it the first time just fine.

(edited by Tigerlily.3029)

Posted by: Oreos.2814

Oreos.2814

This was the “fix” for everyone that got bugged at the 30 quest. Sure would’ve been nice to have a choice as I was told a month ago nothing could be done and carried on with the remaining stories. Having to redo from 26 to 77 was not something I wanted at all. Talk about getting shafted twice…..

Posted by: dantexr.7842

dantexr.7842

Same here. My girlfriend and I were at level 80 story, and suddenly we are again at a lvl 26. It’s frustrating because we had only one mission left to finish the personal story and we have to redo everything again.