Pet Footstep Issue

Pet Footstep Issue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: weskay.9217

weskay.9217

I am not sure if this is the proper place for this topic but I’ve noticed that some of the pets that accompany Rangers as well as my personal Mistfire Wolf Elite make extremely loud footstep noises at times. I play as a Mesmer, therefor I don’t have any pets besides the Mistfire Wolf (when activated) and I can still hear the incredibly loud footsteps of both my Mistfire Wolf and the pets (usually bears) belonging to Rangers within the area I am in. How do I fix this?

www.vanquishing.enjin.com

Pet Footstep Issue

Posted by: neoxide.7320

neoxide.7320

Same. Sometimes pet footsteps are extremely loud. I’ve seen it happen with necromancer minions (the little rat things), pet wolves, and pet bears. However I am pretty sure it can happen with all pets. Really annoying, the game turns down all other sounds except the extremely loud thumping of a pet walking.

Pet Footstep Issue

Posted by: weskay.9217

weskay.9217

Yes. I read somewhere that there was an update for this weeks ago but unfortunately the sound has not gone away.

Most of my game sounds are fairly quiet but those footsteps are incredibly loud.

www.vanquishing.enjin.com

Pet Footstep Issue

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

Rather than make a new thread, i thought I’d add to this one…

I have had this problem with mistfire wolf for quite a while, although I didn’t realise it was footsteps, I assumed it was a bug that triggered when it casts it’s AoE skill. Sort of sounds like falling boulders.

But it’s VERY loud, so much so that it is uncomfortable to wear headphones when it happens, last time it happened was yesterday so it certainly hasn’t been fixed.

Pet Footstep Issue

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

LOUD pet footstep sounds still going on. Had it happen a good 8+ times last night along to both me and other people in my group. I could have swore this was in a patch note sometimes around Oct that it was fixed.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
ยป My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances