Pet's Portraits and more...

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

A while ago the Eagle portratit was fixed to display the right kind of bird.

1. It waould be nice if the same thing were done to display the right portrait for the march drake! Atm there is a tottally different drake that shows as portrait for marsh drake. Dissapointing for new players I can imagine… See screenshots.

2. Then a suggestion. Sort the pets in some order in the K panel. Like put all birds together, all drakes together and so on… would make them easier to find.

3. And then a third but very annoying thing. The pets names…. Can they ever be saved or can they not be saved?
If its just impossible to save the pet’s names then take the name-thing away compleatly and just remove the “juvenile” once u have tameda pet.

If it will be fixed eventually, that “eventually” would be nice if it happens in some near future as ranger all over Tyria have been waiting for this from Beta…

Attachments:

Kima & Co

Posted by: phiplayer.2865

phiplayer.2865

I actually managed to change my cat name to Catninja. Pernamently. After changing pets it didn’t reset. Later i changed it to Zia ( Bastion :> ). I have no clue how did I do it, i’ll try figure it out.

Aaaaand i did post in ranger forum for better pet list, setting them by their families. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/ranger/Better-pet-list-1/first#post2685289

Here’s photoshoped better list.

Attachments:

Ranger pet needs mechanic changes.

Posted by: phiplayer.2865

phiplayer.2865

I would also like to have Pet in party. That way i could see all the boons on it without having to target it

Ranger pet needs mechanic changes.