Player is main objective

Player is main objective

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: InvaGir.9158

InvaGir.9158

I want to say first I never had/seen this before and this is new to me, if this is either a bug or a new updates remove it I raged quit over this 3 times now.

I noticed during missions that the player is the number one objective of all enemies, no matter what happens they will swarm and attack only me while 20 other NPCs are fighting them.

Seriously this is the most annoying thing I have ever encounter, a guy gets shot in the head rapidly and he ignores it just to kitten me up, a guy cuts some other guys kitten and he still attempts to get me dead…why this is even real?!
the game is hard enough and I have no complaints for that but this^ just get kitten even more harder and its not even a challange
I die more often than before because the AI is glitched or made like this on purpose to make the player the main objective, its like “kitten the rest of the world we will destroy it only after we kitten InvaGir so hard in the kitten and make him mad” why!?!?!?!?

I even tried to ignore NPCs just stand idle away and watch the ally NPC doing the job yet the enemy still tries to kill me anyways ignoring the sword being pierced into their guts.

Anyways the difficulty is not a problem I don’t care its hard nor I ever did but when im being swarmed with 10 enemies and while im being limited to 2 dodges for every 20 seconds while thye can spam knockouts and more annoying conditions and skills it just raging me. please fix this:(