Player stays in dungeon after kick

Player stays in dungeon after kick

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: whiteflower.9425

whiteflower.9425

Well this happen to me before and after patch so its not a patch bug its a recurrent bug.

This is whats happening.

Before patch:
I was in arah with some pugs, and we had a ranger who was doing absolutely nothing so we kicked him but strange thing happen, he STAYED in the dungeon instead of being kicked out from the dungeon.

Then the other player that enter our party (after we kicked the ranger) couldn’t enter the dungeon cause it said the world was full (the same thing it says when you try to enter a full server in world bosses like 3 wurm and teco) -.-
Well of course it was, the ranger was still inside the dungeon even though we kicked him out.

We knew he was not in the party cause his name was green, not blue (being blue, a guy that is in your party, and green being just a guy that’s NOT in your party).

The solution was asking, nicely, for him to leave the dungeon and he left.

After patch:
I join a group for CoF yesterday and couldn’t enter the dungeon cause it said world full.

The guys in my party were inside the dungeon and were saying that they kicked a guy (before i enter the party) and the guy was still in the dungeon wondering around inside.
But, like the arah time, the guy was NOT in the party.

Solution was, everyone in the party leave the dungeon so I could enter.

Please fix this.