Please fix Trading Post font

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Trog.2918

Trog.2918

I have just upgraded to a higher res monitor and so changed the size of everything in game. Everything looks really nice … except the horrible Trading Post font. If the UI is set to anything other than normal, the font in the TP just loses all clarity.

I think someone spoke of this a few months ago. I know it’s not a game breaking bug, but surely it’s an easy fix?

Posted by: Tachyon.5897

Tachyon.5897

I’ve been asking about this since the TP was first released. I can’t read the text half the time in the TP due to this bug. Come on ANet, get your fingers out and fix it please.

Posted by: Lyana Evrilow.8102

Lyana Evrilow.8102

Yes, please! Having a small interface due to having a large monitor and wanting to see more by making things smaller makes the trading post almost completely unreadable. It’s utterly annoying, and has been like this since its release.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

For many players, enabling the ‘Best Texture Filtering’ graphic setting causes text to display more clearly in the ‘small’ Trading Post interface size.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Trog.2918

Trog.2918

For many players, enabling the ‘Best Texture Filtering’ graphic setting causes text to display more clearly in the ‘small’ Trading Post interface size.

Well with my high res, I made the UI go to large. I have best texture filtering on. I can just about read it, but it looks terrible.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Agree with Everything that is said above…. Plz fix this…

Kima & Co

Posted by: DaDare.3427

DaDare.3427

Is there still no fix?