Please fix WvsW Culling

Please fix WvsW Culling

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Swiftfury.7140

Swiftfury.7140

1 player turning into 40, 2 players attacking you without you even seeing them, and the list goes on.

Sadly this new culling system hasn’t worked from the moment it was applied. There are many of us who put a lot of time into WvsW that would really appreciate if you could fix the problems caused by the current culling system.

Thank you

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

This is ruining WvWvW. I don’t PvE and running into the middle of an invisible 60 man zerg is getting expensive.
Anet should at least scrap repair costs untill a viable fix is found.
Other games I play use a cache for player textures and there no such issues exist.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Its ruining wvwvw completely and if this doesn’t get fixed somehow soon,it will be a good reason for a very long break from gw2 for me.its the only thing i enjoy doing in gw2..and since recently it has become worse and worse and today after the reset…its terrible,i just stopped playing actually.It seems that people are aware of this and can abuse it Easily by stacking up with 30 – 40+ people, <—— this group will be invisible untill they killed every last one of you,and when your laying death on the ground they pop up.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

What exactly is the point of filing a bug for something that is already being worked on?

Please fix WvsW Culling

Caedmon.6798

What exactly is the point of filing a bug for something that is already being worked on?

They made a change to the culling system,it Obviously is Not working.They need to know this…wasnt that hard to understand right ?

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Mira.4906

Mira.4906

Caedmon, They did make a change to the culling but that change was a 1 week test that concluded a week ago and the orginal system was implemented back while they make adjustments. So there is currently no change to the culling system.

Guild Leader for [Myth] Darkhaven

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

They made a change to the culling system,it Obviously is Not working.They need to know this…wasnt that hard to understand right ?

The one they are actually working on hasn’t been deployed yet. -_-

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Wise.8025

Wise.8025

Because the forums are treated like a department store and this thread is for the complaint department

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

As of this moment, with all the portaling zergs; culling has got to be the worst problem in this game.
I spent my money and will continue to play, but I am actively warning people I know to avoid spending money on this game.

I don’t care if I see everybody’s exotic armor, It doesn’t matter. An ID tag in the right color, and a generic race/sex/profession is sufficient. Fill in the details when time permits.
And all x,y,z coords of all players should be sent to all clients. Encrypted of course, to make hackers job more difficult.

Thanks for your consideration.
Signed, Disgusted.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

(edited by MarMaster.6241)

Please fix WvsW Culling

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

agreed, same thing happened to me yesterday, i saw explosions by themselves so figured it was an invisible army attacking our walls, went a little closer (though still far away) and my hp starts draining…
10 seconds later i’m dead and <POP> a wild army appears!
it seems some of the invisible army had spotted me awhile ago and came to kill me.

Please fix WvsW Culling

Caedmon.6798

The one they are actually working on hasn’t been deployed yet. -_-

They must have made some change because ive Never had it this bad,not even when i firstr started gw2 months ago.The culling issue is getting worse and worse,now it even starts to affact just a few people near me.Its just getting terrible to the point that its no use to continue playing at all.