Possible Bug: Auric Energy Crystal

Possible Bug: Auric Energy Crystal

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kriknav.9268

Kriknav.9268

So I was doing the Daily Sanctum Scramble today and it dawned on my that I’ve never charged either of the Energy Crystals I’ve gotten from Spirit Vale, so I used my Bank Access Express and got them out and went about trying to charge them. Turns out I can’t!

I tried going up to the egg, “talking” to the egg, double clicking the Energy Crystal while at the egg. I even went back up the Sanctum Scramble to see if you have to charge it at the top. Nope! But I ended up shaving off 15 seconds on my time, so it wasn’t a total waste.

I tried putting all but one back, thinking it might get confused if I have too many in my inventory. I even tried changing maps and coming back, in case the inventory check is on map load.

Either this is bugged or I have NO clue what I’m doing (which has been known to happen from time to time).

Other things I’ve thought of, but have been to lazy to try:
- Use a different character (since this isn’t the character I beat VG with)
- Select a HoT Story step

Interesting note: when standing next to the egg the Inner Chamber POI says it’s almost 10,000 units below me if I hover it in the mini-map. Not sure if that has something to do with it.

Any help would be appreciated.