Possible to get "Pet Seed" back?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: DrDivine.5378

DrDivine.5378

Since I finished the living story before august 12, I got the bug where it gave me the pet seed instead of the cultivated seed. I googled the directions on what to do with this item and made all the items necessary to create mawdrey at the cost of my materials such as bloodstone, etc.

Someone told me I wasn’t supposed to get that item and to exchange it for the “non bug” item so I did not knowing that it makes the cultivated vine instead of mawdrey. So I literally made everything I needed to make mawdrey, but lost my pet seed because I thought it was a bugged item. Is there any way I am able to reverse the trade?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I believe the only way to get the Pet Seed again would be to go all the way through making the Cultivated Vine. You’re given a Pet Seed at the end of the process along with the Cultivated Vine backpiece.

You may have had to do that anyway. At some point there was a “lock” on Mawdrey where you could only make it if you’d completed the Cultivated Vine, even if you got the bug that gave you the Pet Seed early. Not sure if that was ever removed, but either way, now that you’ve traded in the Pet Seed I think that’s your only course of action.

DrDivine.5378

I believe the only way to get the Pet Seed again would be to go all the way through making the Cultivated Vine. You’re given a Pet Seed at the end of the process along with the Cultivated Vine backpiece.

You may have had to do that anyway. At some point there was a “lock” on Mawdrey where you could only make it if you’d completed the Cultivated Vine, even if you got the bug that gave you the Pet Seed early. Not sure if that was ever removed, but either way, now that you’ve traded in the Pet Seed I think that’s your only course of action.

It’s a bit frustrating because I spent all of my materials such as the bloodstone dust, bloodstone bricks, meaty plant food, etc. to have all the stuff for mawdrey because I googled the pet seed and what to do with it. I haven’t even heard of the cultivated seed until just recently since I never got it.

DrDivine.5378

It’s a bit frustrating because I spent all of my materials such as the bloodstone dust, bloodstone bricks, meaty plant food, etc. to have all the stuff for mawdrey because I googled the pet seed and what to do with it. I haven’t even heard of the cultivated seed until just recently since I never got it.

It also creates some other problems like having to do the story all over because I no longer have the living story items necessary.