in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Let’s take a moment to look at the description
"
Nourishment (1h): +10% damage vs “__________”
-10% damage from "__________
+10 Experience from kills"

It has been reported many but the every Potion of “_______” slaying are making the user take 10% more damage instead of reducing it. It’s a little glitch which can be really bad in some situation for Exemple when I solo lupicus, his kick will do 13.5k instead of 11.8k I have 12.5k HP so it is a problem for me.

I know this is a minor flaw, but it should be extremely easy to fix.

Thank you for your concern.

Potion of "_______" slaying

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Nobody use them anyway, so its not really a problem. At best, Tequatl see some usage.

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Nobody use them? Every good PvE player will have hundred of every of them, 10% damage multiplier make a huge difference, and the 10% damage reduction would be extremely nice too in some cases.

Posted by: Gobbles.4902

Gobbles.4902

There is already a thread here called “Slaying Potions, the double-edged sword” with 25k views which issued the same thing. Arenanet has responded once 2 months ago but have been silent ever since.

Also, please do not see this as a minor thing. A lot of people are unaware of this bug.
These are typically used when people expect a challenge. And wiping because you took precautions against wiping is painful…

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

And wiping because you took precautions against wiping is painful…

It’s actually funny, in a tragic kind of way. As for the bug, Anet’s never going to fix this are they?

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

Yea I have that problem too. Please fix this.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I know this is a minor flaw, but it should be extremely easy to fix.

From my programming experience, there’s not minor issues… Minor issues can create or affect big issues in future… issue/bug is a issue/bug, either minor or not they have to be reported and fixed. And I don’t see as minor an issue where a thing should protect you but damage you instead. Lol, that description even made me think of it as a “paradox” :P

And.. no matter if the majority doesn’t use it, it should not be ignored just because 1 or 2, or even 10, does.