Preview Window - Transmuted Items After Bank

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SoulCrystal.2186

SoulCrystal.2186

When the invasion hit, I moved some of my armour sets into the bank to make more inventory space. When I moved them back into my inventory I discovered that when I preview any of them, the preview window shows their original skins instead of the skins that have been transmuted onto them. A few examples:

I put the Heritage Greatcoat skin onto an Acolyte Coat (blue item) that I sometimes wear just for the appearance. When I preview it I see the Acolyte Coat, not the Heritage Greatcoat. It used to show the Heritage Greatcoat properly when previewed.

I have a crafted Feathered Headpiece transmuted over top of a crafted Exalted Masque. When previewed it now shows the Exalted Masque skin. It used to properly show the Feathered Headpiece skin.

I transmuted the Acolyte Pants skin onto crafted Exalted Pants. When previewed it now shows the Exalted Pants skin. It used to properly show the Acolyte Pants before.

When worn, these items show the proper transmuted skin. Only the preview is broken but it makes it impossible to use these items to mix and match and build new unique armour sets in the preview window when they aren’t showing the proper skin that was applied to them through transmutation.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I noticed this with my items, as well. Although, I don’t think I put them in the bank. I could be wrong about that, but I don’t think so.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Functionality

Also listed here with some other reported bugs and their status: “Tracker – Living World/Game Update Bugs

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |