Primordial Orchid nodes in Orr bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

One can no longer harvest from two of the three nodes at the Cathedral of Verdance!

It gives you the “Chop” gear option, but opun using that, nothing happens.

Please fix.

Attachments:

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

Yeah, they act strange. I mean every spot gives out three orchids but when I do one of the trees the other two are just not “choppable”. And not only in Orr, others behave the same. I guess they didn’t get the memo.

Ashantara.8731

Oh, it’s other nodes as well? Good thing you mention this, let’s hope the devs will fix the issue!

P.S. I must have gotten lucky then, because this was the first three-node spot where I encountered this bug.

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

Yes, also having this issue.

In addition, and I’m not sure if it’s a bug or intentional, some people can no longer harvest the orchid nodes on multiple characters.

Posted about it here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Fertile-Soil-Orchids-no-longer-per-character/first#post6615178

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

Ashantara.8731

In addition, and I’m not sure if it’s a bug or intentional, some people can no longer harvest the orchid nodes on multiple characters.

Yes, noticed that as well. It’s really a mess as it is.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

The orchids you plant in Orr have been broken for a while now, you can only log the one that’s closest facing the ramp, the other two cannot be logged.

A guaranteed, and reproducable problem.

Attachments:

Ashantara.8731

Still bugged, by the way. Just had it happen to me and as well as to two strangers on location…

Ashantara.8731

This bug still persists. Will it be fixed anytime soon?

Posted by: stephanie wise.7841

stephanie wise.7841

I got this bug a couple month back ago. I think what started this bug is event that started and kd me back from the node I was harvesting. after many days of seeing the bug to solve the bug what I did is start harvesting from another node the one not working and finishing by the first node that was the only one left working. try it and tell me if it works for you. maybe some devs could look at this issue to get it solve so that we do not need to start by the working nodes and finish by the bad one to be able to collect all 3 nodes.

another thing I have notice with the orchid node in many different area is that if your axe gathering tool stop working when clicking a node it will go away like if you add collected it. you get nothing from them. another issue to be look at by devs.

(edited by stephanie wise.7841)