Pristine fractal relics deleted

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

So I log in today, first day on the new patch so go to kessex to try out the final toxic tower instance, I complete it and get some rewards straight after the final cutscene. I get some fractal relics, I think they were pristine so I look for my relics in my inventory to notice they’ve all been wiped! I don’t know if this is a bug from the new patch and when I got some more it deleted all of them or what, just wondering if you could back log and see what happened to my relics in my inventory? This is why we seriously need a bank slot for these pristine ones…..

Holla. At. Me.

Posted by: Emissary.3792

Emissary.3792

I think the patch notes said they’re now a currency, so you should see them in your wallet.

MAUS HOUS.8047

I think the patch notes said they’re now a currency, so you should see them in your wallet.

I checked and could see no such thing:( would like some confirmation tho!

Holla. At. Me.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

No but you can now double click on a pristine to convert it into 15 regular relic.

MAUS HOUS.8047

No but you can now double click on a pristine to convert it into 15 regular relic.

Oh really? thats what must have happened hahaha thanks for the reply

Holla. At. Me.