Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

Yep, happened to me also.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold

Prosperity Waypoint bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Trog.2918

Trog.2918

Same happening to me. A fix is to log out and back in again and then you are free of the tendril

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, I was ‘trapped’ as well. Using the same waypoint (Prosperity) will throw you out of the vine for the low, low cost of 1s39c.

Anytime you are trapped by a waypoint vine, you can double-click the waypoint and it will throw you out a couple of feet away. For a cost. Lol.

Posted by: sadatoni.6524

sadatoni.6524

Happened to me twice today.

Posted by: Trog.2918

Trog.2918

Cheaper to log out and back in, saves 1s 39c

Posted by: Mattsta.8694

Mattsta.8694

Yeah, this is the same bug that they fixed for the Concordia Waypoint in a hotix the other day. Like the Concordia bug, it seems to happen whenever you use the waypoint from another map. Using the waypoint while you are in Dry Top will put you a few steps away from the vine.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I’m not totally sure of its purpose but you could try to use /stuck command when it happens. I read somewhere it logs your position to devs or something (not sure about that though) but also it seems to teleport you out of there.
During my PS I got stuck in a wall due a bug with a skill (mesmers know it well :P) and then I recalled this command. When I used it I got a message on local chat saying like “You will be teleported in 30 seconds”. Since I was in a fight and I was able to fight even being stuck I didn’t wait to see the outcome of that command though. In other moments before that I used that command without being stuck and it did nothing, not even a message. Then I’m just guessing the purpose of it…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chat_command#Queries

Edit: Here is a pic of what happened to me in that story showing the text on chat after using that command:

Attachments:

(edited by shadow.6174)