Puzzle Jumper achievement not updating

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Faowri.4159

Faowri.4159

Summary: Jumping puzzles I am 100% sure I’ve not completed this month are not contributing to the monthly ‘Puzzle Jumper’ achievement for me since the Halloween patches, leaving me stuck at 10/12 and unable to progress.

Details:

• My Monthly ‘Puzzle Jumper’ achievement is currently sitting at a count of 10. The last JP i did that contributed to it was Morgan’s Spiral, before the Halloween patch went live (though on the same day).
  • On the day the first Halloween patch went live, I completed the Mad King’s Clocktower and this did not increment my total.
  • I completed it again when I saw a release note stating that the bug causing it not to count for Puzzle Jumper and the equivalent daily achievement had been fixed. This still did not count toward the total.
  • I completed it again today to see if the most recent patch had fixed this issue. My total still did not increment.
  • To quickly finish off the achievement, I attempted Pig Iron Quarry on my mesmer successfully. This did not count toward the achievement.
  • I switched to a different character and completed Collapsed Observatory just to be sure. It also did not count toward the achievement.

Anyone else having issues, or is it just me?

Faowri.4159

Oddly enough, while running around Mad King’s Labyrinth, at some point the achievement count has crept up to 11/12. I didn’t notice exactly when this happened, but it definitely wasn’t at the time of the last puzzle being completed, and I’m still 100% sure the count isn’t right and should be 12/12.

Maybe some weird achievement lag?

Posted by: Kuess.1842

Kuess.1842

Clocktower never counted for mine as well actually. Didnt even know that it should. Guess it’s still broken?

Faowri.4159

Apparently it was supposed to be fixed in this patch: Link

Fixed a bug which prevented finishing the clock tower from counting toward Daily Puzzle Jumper or Puzzle Jumper achievements.

Faowri.4159

Okay, I’ve just completed Demongrubb Pits and that seemed to count, as it’s completed the Puzzle Jumper achievement and also my monthly achievement. Seems to be resolved . . . maybe? Something was definitely screwy back there.