PvP Achievement rewards soulbound?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: gammarik.9426

gammarik.9426

Hi all!

I just opened one of the PvP Achievement reward chests, and noticed that all of the contents was soulbound. This means that the greatsword i got, which i’d like to use for my Warrior, is useless, because i opened it on my Thief. I would like to think this is a bug, so i’m posting here.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

/Gammarik

Milasta Gandil – Human Thief – 80
Agzea – Sylvari Engineer – 80
We, Team Reem [REEM] on Ruins of Surmia, want you! /w me in-game!

Posted by: Glen Runciter.8962

Glen Runciter.8962

The hell yeah! I didn’t recognize it. But if you’re lucky as I am, you’ll recognise they will become ‘soulbound on acquire’ in your PvP locker.

This is a bit confusing if not annoying. But it’s not as bad as it looks like at the first glance.

Posted by: Glen Runciter.8962

Glen Runciter.8962

If an item allready is in your locker you may not be able to store it and make it ‘soulbound on acquire’.

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

They should remove the soulbound for PvP items, is useless.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

If an item allready is in your locker you may not be able to store it and make it ‘soulbound on acquire’.

While you may not be aware it’s already in your locker and you are unsure WHY you can’t store it (thus confusing), you can simply destroy it as it has no other use (when you realize you already have the item in PvP locker). Note that this is highly confusing to non-PvP players (but still nice to get PvP armor options for free).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances