PvP Guild Mission bugged

PvP Guild Mission bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Livingston.8519

Livingston.8519

My Guild has just finished the PvP medium mission. We had to score 500 personal points in total, we were in 3 and scored a little less than 600. We’d lost the match and the group disbanded a few minutes after the match ended, but not before the 30 mins countdowns of the mission ended (because I readed that the reward was given immediately upon completion). We runned a conquest match, unraked type and we started the mission before queuing. Am I missing something or it was just a bug?
Thanks

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

We started Medium PVP Guild Missions Conquest – Then entered queue. Did match got over 800 personal points won match but the Guild Mission did not complete and we noticed that favor was not taken although the GM was active and said Active PvP Conquest written in Green.

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Jaysin X.6740

Jaysin X.6740

We also just encountered this. 4 of us got over 500 combined twice in the 30 min window and it still failed.

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Dara Potocska

Dara Potocska

QA Embed

Next

Hey friends,

While we look into this – can you let me know if you guys:

(1) Created a Guild Team and were partied together?
(2) Launching the mission before entering the match?

Thanks!

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Adzekul.3104

Adzekul.3104

Yes and Yes. And we finished within the time limit.

This seems to get buggy when more than 1 team does this at the same time. And I kind of wonder if losing makes things awkward also, primarily because I have done this twice and lost both times.

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Atros.9607

Atros.9607

Hey friends,

While we look into this – can you let me know if you guys:

(1) Created a Guild Team and were partied together?
(2) Launching the mission before entering the match?

Thanks!

Thanks Essence

Can you provide screenshots showing the team window in the guild panel and arena scoreboard during the match? I’m investigating the issue.

So a little backstory to these screens. Our guild experienced the above mentioned bug by completing the entire guild mission in one go. We won the match in a landslide victory with our 2 top players scoring accumulated 650 points. However, we failed the mission. BUT

BUT

We did it again. Lost the first match and got 315 total points. Second match rolls around, we get the last 185 and boom. Mission complete!

So it seems like the game registers after one match and starting another the points earned in the first match. But as you requested, I have screens of the match and queue. But with the mission being completed now.

http://imgur.com/a/8k6HH

Posted on earlier thread. It seems that PvP missions bug out if completed within the first match and no subsequent matches are played.

[ShW] Shrouded Warband § Gold Invader § Fort Aspenwood
My pugs are not lemmings, they just fell off that cliff because I did

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Livingston.8519

Livingston.8519

We didn’t create a Guild Team and we started the Mission before even queuing.
Atros thanks for sharing your experience, I’m wondering if a Guild Team is needed for the Mission completion

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Cassellw.4731

Cassellw.4731

We didn’t create a Guild Team and we started the Mission before even queuing.
Atros thanks for sharing your experience, I’m wondering if a Guild Team is needed for the Mission completion

yes u have to have a guild team made for pvp missions. its in the guild tab u make the team with the members you want than invite them and start ur missions

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Tasao.4623

Tasao.4623

PvP Missions are a mess. My guild tried to get about 5 teams in and only 2 or 3 managed to get any rewards for winning their conquest games. Some groups were in guild teams, others weren’t. But even people in teams didn’t get rewards in some cases.

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: DuelFlaga.1273

DuelFlaga.1273

My guild did the PvP Conquest GM with 2 teams, but only members from one team get the Guild Commendation. The Team tab in Guild tab even showed that the other team participated in 0 matches despite them having completed few.

*out of topic feedback: Personally feels that PvP is not a good mode for GM, members hardly interact with each other. Prefer the old style GMs, more interactive.

(edited by DuelFlaga.1273)

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Calixtus.8617

Calixtus.8617

Okay we also did not set up a Guild Team inside the Guild tab so that may have been the problem.

Was not particularly obvious.

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

So all the circled games im sure we we’re running with a pvp team in our guild.
I believe there’s one more we did but forgot wich one.
We did 2 where we started the mission during the map vote, wich usually worked.
The last one we tried to start mission before queue even popped.
Not a single pvp match gave us points towards the guild mission.

Oh while writing this we did a third match and suddenly got it finished during midgame.
Apparantly it does work but the bar in guild mission “0/800” isn’t working.

Attachments:

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

PvP Guild Mission bugged

Posted by: Dara Potocska

Previous

Dara Potocska

QA Embed

Thanks for the thorough breakdown, Sampo!

For those interested: we are tracking an issue where the guild mission UI is not tracking progress based missions right now. The game still sees the mission as progressing, but the UI is not. I’ve no ETA on a fix, but for anyone who is worried – as long as you are running WvW progress based missions with at least three of you in the same guild, or are running sPvP missions with a guild team – the game should recognize you’ve accomplished the missions successfully and give you the rewards.