PvP reward tracks deselecting

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

Whenever I log out/in my selected reward track change to Verdant Brink. I choose the dungeon one but no, the game wants me to select verdant brink for some reason.
Similar things happens to minis and backpack which keep unchecking and need to check them constantly so they are visible again.

Sorry for my bad english.

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Those are the only settings not sticking? Maybe something got corrupted and the game isn’t saving your selection. Try to repair the game and see if something changes. Instructions to do that can be found at http://help.guildwars2.com/entries/28148006-Repairing-the-Game-Client

Posted by: Tvasan.8075

Tvasan.8075

I’m getting this problem as well apart from it isn’t happening when I log out, its happening when I enter the pvp area. I look what its what I set it to then I hop over to pvp join a match and it changes the selection.

Its getting really anoying.

Just to note repair doesn’t help, it seems to be changeing selection between zones or when entering instances rather than loging in for me. it also seems to only swap it to track you’ve started before rather than being totaly random.

(edited by Tvasan.8075)

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

I suggested repairing in case that several others options aren’t sticking, as they mentioned backpieces and minis, but if the case is only PvP reward track then there must be some issue yes. :S