Quaggan Tonic Wearing Off Too Fast

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Peacock.6412

Peacock.6412

Hi there,

While the endless Quaggan tonics time limit is fine as far as I can see, the quest reward blue hatchling potions seem to be very broken. They are wearing off in about 5 minutes’ time, when they used to work until you left the map.

Just thought I would bring this to the attention of the powers that be for the benefit of Quaggans everywhere!

Unashamedly Qoo Qoo for Quaggans!

Posted by: wolfie.2841

wolfie.2841

Hi. I’m part of a Quaggan guild and the “hatchling” tonic, which is the little blue quaggan you get from the event in straits of devestation is lasting only 5 minutes. i timed it and also tested other tonics. so far this is the only one doing this. it used to last until u were killed or left the map. it was unlimited. now it is wearing off in 5 minutes.
thanks.

wolfie.2841

to add, we were not in combat before, after or during this experiment.

wolfie.2841

hi. i know you guys have other issues, but as a quaggan role playing guild who does many quaggan events, this is putting a huge damper on our in game activities. tiny blue hatchling potion from the the straits of devestation event is still doing the same thing. it wears off in 5 minutes no matter what you are doing. it used to be infinite as long as you didnt die or get in combat.
thanks.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’ve noticed the ‘Mini’ tonic and ‘Watchwork Knight’ endless/everlasting tonics wear off, as well, without being downed or changing maps or anything. I thought, though perhaps I was wrong, they were everlasting (in a map).

Edit: I see the Wiki still states ‘Watchwork Knight’ tonic lasts 15 minutes, though I thought it was changed. Maybe it does only last 15 minutes, but no such statement on the ‘Mini’ one.

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)