Queen's Jubilee Completionist - Not awarded

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Finished the Balloon Tower Tourist as the 16th achievement needed for this meta achievement. Was given the chest with the balloon toy, and did not receive the Queen’s Jubilee Completionist achievement, the 50 points or the mini watchknight. It shows it completed, but does not show it on the “recently completed” section of the Summary page.

May also happen with torch run achievement chest.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Finished the Balloon Tower Tourist as the 16th achievement needed for this meta achievement. Was given the chest with the balloon toy, and did not receive the Queen’s Jubilee Completionist achievement, the 50 points or the mini watchknight. It shows it completed, but does not show it on the “recently completed” section of the Summary page.

May also happen with torch run achievement chest.

There are only 13 Jubilee achievements listed for the event, and the Jubilee Completionist requires 16. To get the other 3 to then finish the achievement, you must do 3 Jubilee related daily tasks.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Have No Faith In Me.1840

There are only 13 Jubilee achievements listed for the event, and the Jubilee Completionist requires 16. To get the other 3 to then finish the achievement, you must do 3 Jubilee related daily tasks.

Yes, but that is not the issue here. 16/16 is complete, but it gave no mini or the 50 achievement points. Under the jubilee achieves it says it is done, never gave the points or the mini, and was not listed in recently completed. So really hoping this gets sorted out, don’t wanna be the 0.1% that misses out on 50 points from a bug like this! I’ll upload the screenies a bit later.

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Here you’ll see the 16/16, after completing balloon towers, and does not show up as recently completed. No points, no mini.

Attachments:

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Did today’s “daily jubilee achievement” in the hopes it would pop the chest. Nope.

Have No Faith In Me.1840

Well they’ve added the mini to my bank just saw it in there today, just not the achieve points, I guess I’ll have to let those go :p

Thank you!