RNG - orchestra

RNG - orchestra

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Medex.1504

Medex.1504

Hello.

I realy do not know where to put this or how to ask it correctly (and I am realy sorry for my bad english), but I have been having a weird fealing since lunch of the game that the RNG entety of the game hates me.

Why You ask. Well it was berable till I started on the Orchestra achivement. Its been a really loong time since I have been missing only one piece of the puzzle that would insure our GH with the lovley simphony from the orchestra. The kitten only drops from adventure chest item will not drop! I can swolow down all those not got exotics or rare event drops that were needed for achivements or collections, even thoug they are realy reayl expensive to buy of TP, but after so many trys (100+) u go “Kitten it I am not doing this event eny more! I will just buy the kitten thing!”, or … well … basicly every single thing thats RNG connected …. or i realy have the worst luck ever …. so … basicly what i am asking is … can some one chek my RNG settings … or just make that adventure chest item drop if its the last thing missing.

Thank you for reading this, and for the anwser.

Regards,

Medex

RNG - orchestra

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

RNG settings? There is not such thing, RNG is… RNG, it’s Random, that means it depends on luck, just luck. :P Also, RNG is equal for everyone, it’s the same Generator for everyone.

P.S.: I know your feeling, RNGods hates me as well :P For those who don’t know, RNG stands for “Random Number Generator”.

RNG - orchestra

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

RNG is RNG, it is one setting for all players, with the minute variable of Magic Find (Which doesn’t effect these sorts of drops) on certain loot tables from a small source (creatures, certain HoT containers – states on them if affected by magic find, lucky envelopes)

Just keep doing adventures. I guess I was lucky I only did three (for 9 chests) and got this collection done in 2 days.

Kitten.

RNG - orchestra

Medex.1504

RNG is RNG, it is one setting for all players, with the minute variable of Magic Find (Which doesn’t effect these sorts of drops) on certain loot tables from a small source (creatures, certain HoT containers – states on them if affected by magic find, lucky envelopes)

Just keep doing adventures. I guess I was lucky I only did three (for 9 chests) and got this collection done in 2 days.

:D so witch ones u did? … couse I am realy thinking of stop hunting that final piece … and i do know how RNG works … the “setup” thingy was ment sarcasticly … but compared to my guildies im realy realy unlucky XD

RNG - orchestra

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

:D so witch ones u did? … couse I am realy thinking of stop hunting that final piece … and i do know how RNG works … the “setup” thingy was ment sarcasticly … but compared to my guildies im realy realy unlucky XD

I did the easy ones (for me anyway), leyline run, scrap pit and bugs in the branches. Just keep trying, it does drop.

Kitten.

RNG - orchestra

Medex.1504

Ty … well i keep going then … hope it drops.

RNG - orchestra

Medex.1504

Well got the last piece today in VB on Salvage pit adventure from gold chest.

RNG - orchestra

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Glad to hear it
Thanks for keep us up-to-date.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

RNG - orchestra

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Gratz and nice to hear. See, it was just a matter of luck xD