RUNES BUGGED AND DO NOT STACK

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: VipeR.8796

VipeR.8796

As u can see in the img, i have got a complete set of superior rune of the eagle (6 of them).

I have upgraded my exotic armor with the runes i bought, and that’s what happened..

It says 12/6 instead of 6/6 and the effects of the run doesnt stack, i have no benefits from them…i don’t know what to do now…any tips ?

Attachments:

Posted by: Neferteri.7342

Neferteri.7342

You may have 12 of the rune in your items, but since you cannot actually equip more than 6 of them at a time, it would be impossible to be eligible for the benefits, even if runes do stack.

Posted by: VipeR.8796

VipeR.8796

how can i have 12 runes at time ? it is impossible because it deletes the runes u have when u upgrade the armor to a new rune

Posted by: Kevs.1679

Kevs.1679

We can’t really tell whether the rune set is working for you or not because we have no idea what your stats are.

Anyways, all I know is it’s showing 12/6 because you’re using PvP Superior Runes of the Eagle. So, try taking off your PvP gear (or switching your PvP runes) and see if that fixes it.

Posted by: Bladewind.7958

Bladewind.7958

This happens in PvE as well. I use Superior Runes of the Eagle to overwrite another set of runes.

Posted by: Hunter.4352

Hunter.4352

This is happenign with both my damage and my farming set of gear.

My farming set using superior rune of the pirate which I put on my old set of level 74-79 exotic gear overriding various runes like Superior Grenth, Superior Pack. I do not yell Yarr! but for some reason do yell For Great justice! and its hard to tell how much the MF is stacking.

It’s much easier to tell I’m not getting the extra power from my damage set. The +90 power, for instance, from the 5th bonus does not show up in the stat box. Although I suppose I should test it out on a dummy or something.

The strange part is that when I switch between the two sets, if I hover my mouse over the new inventory slideshow in the bottom right, it shows all the old runes or in the case of my crafted emblzoned damage set, it shows no runes on the armour at all.

It would be nice if Anet at least acknowledged this problem exists, whether its just superficial or what is going on with it.