Radiant Gloves preview light & mid bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Big Bang.5418

Big Bang.5418

So this is kind of a big deal in every light and mid armor character’s opinion. You can’t preview the Radiant skins (and presumably the other ones) with light or mid armor on. Okay, technically, you can. But the preview deletes your armor and makes it impossible to check wether or not the skin actually fits the whole image. It works fine for heavies. Light and Mid in underwear + one piece of armor.

Posted by: poebel.4780

poebel.4780

Quick workaround: use the preview in the PvP locker.

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

well the problem with that is, that u wanna check it out with the armor u are wearing in pve and wvw and not the spvp one and also with your current armor dye. i coulnt either and now i got a graphical bug with it and wasted my profane gloves on that.oh well at least i can make them invis.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Screenshots of this issue. The image shows that I am clearly a Necromancer and wear light armor, but the achievement chest award screen presents me with a Heavy version of the skin to preview.

Upon accepting the Radiant gloves skin, the skin in my inventory also shows a preview of the Heavy version, thus removing my armor in the preview. The skin that is now in my Achievement Unlocks also shows the Heavy version upon trying to preview it, as well as the additional skin in my inventory that I manually withdrew from the unlock panel.

Attachments:

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: humanevil.8461

humanevil.8461

i had same issue i have sent a support ticket in with a short video with it

Posted by: VirtuallyMore.1765

VirtuallyMore.1765

confirmed bug on medium armour also (as the skin always previews as the heavy version).

if you want to preview this on your light/medium armour set, you can ask somebody who has already skinned their light/medium armour with this to link you their item, this then previews the correct armour type.

I’m sure arena net are aware of this bug and working to fix it soon.

ps. there is no need to make support tickets for bugs with the game, as there is nothing wrong with your game client or pc that can be fixed, but please do use the report a bug feature. (game menu, support, report a bug).

Attachments:

(edited by VirtuallyMore.1765)

Posted by: Yendorion.2381

Yendorion.2381

Posted by: humanevil.8461

humanevil.8461

anet will not change the armor skin if you ended up with the wrong item its tough u will have to wait until u gain however many 000’s of points to get it next time around. good job anet you kittened up we have to deal with it maybe i wouldn’t be so kitten ed if there was more than 2 ok looking armor set for medium armor players. (1 of them being the cof set that u cant view the shoulders in the medium set…. :/)