Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Taverius.8645

Taverius.8645

Thanks for compiling these issues!

I’ll keep an eye on this thread. Changes may take a bit to reach live, but they’re being worked on.

You’re welcome, and thanks. Making everybody’s life easier wrt the ranger issues is the point here after all

If Lightning Reflexes is interrupted, it will be set on full cooldown with granting Vigor, Condition Removal (Traited) or Fury (Traited).

Mmm. Well, its an instant-cast, so you should get all the boons regardless.

What I don’t understand is how it can be interrupted, seeing as its an instant-cast evade?

Do unlockable dazes like necro horn go through? Can’t say I’ve ever had that happen to me …

If you start stomping and swap pets with Zephyr’s Speed you still get the full stomping time and two stomping animations, one fast and one usual for the rest of the stomp I believe; you have to start stomping right after you swap pets to actually get the reduction. Is that a problem with the trait or a game-wide problem with quickness and stomping?

I actually opened a thread about this issue, really hope it will get fixed.
Also +1 to the op because it seemes AN “forgot” about this bugs. Hope this thread will actually get AN to fix this bugs asap.

I’ve tried reproducing this with ZS and QZ at the profession NPCs in HotM and I can’t, at what point of the stomp animation should I trigger the quickness to cause it?

Rock Paper Signet – Gunnar’s Hold EU
Gather ALL the things! \o/
Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Ofir.2405

Ofir.2405

I’ll keep an eye on this thread. Changes may take a bit to reach live, but they’re being worked on.

Tnx for the respond!

You’re welcome, and thanks. Making everybody’s life easier wrt the ranger issues is the point here after all

If Lightning Reflexes is interrupted, it will be set on full cooldown with granting Vigor, Condition Removal (Traited) or Fury (Traited).

Mmm. Well, its an instant-cast, so you should get all the boons regardless.

What I don’t understand is how it can be interrupted, seeing as its an instant-cast evade?

Do unlockable dazes like necro horn go through? Can’t say I’ve ever had that happen to me …

If you start stomping and swap pets with Zephyr’s Speed you still get the full stomping time and two stomping animations, one fast and one usual for the rest of the stomp I believe; you have to start stomping right after you swap pets to actually get the reduction. Is that a problem with the trait or a game-wide problem with quickness and stomping?

I actually opened a thread about this issue, really hope it will get fixed.
Also +1 to the op because it seemes AN “forgot” about this bugs. Hope this thread will actually get AN to fix this bugs asap.

I’ve tried reproducing this with ZS and QZ at the profession NPCs in HotM and I can’t, at what point of the stomp animation should I trigger the quickness to cause it?

If you use QZ, or someone pops up quickness, while you are stomping (during everypoint of the animation) the quickness wont have an active effect on the stomp. By that I mean you will see the skill bar of the stomp goes quicker but the animation it self still is normal (so the skill bar will end before the animation). Also, if you cancle the stomp (for example by moving) even after the skill bar is over, then the down player wont be stomped.For me this causes alot of confusion and its really annoying. The same happens if you have Zephyr’s Speed trait on, and you swap pets after you started to stomp (or if you start to stomp even 1 sec after you swap pets – because the quickness boon will be over during the stomp).

I also have opened a thread about this issue, so maybe there I am more clear about it:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/A-Bug/first#post5245040

Hope you understand it now (also sry for my bad english ^^).

(edited by Ofir.2405)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

Would also like to see our pet damage nerf be restored so our damage is back to what is was years ago due to our overall damage being tied to the pet. If not for all the game types, at least for PVE, since Anet has shown they have done separate updates for game types as well; confusion damage being 33% stronger in PVE, before the confusion change. Even if it was applied to PVP, the pet has horrible sustain in this current meta. :/

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

If you use QZ, or someone pops up quickness, while you are stomping (during everypoint of the animation) the quickness wont have an active effect on the stomp. By that I mean you will see the skill bar of the stomp goes quicker but the animation it self still is normal (so the skill bar will end before the animation). Also, if you cancle the stomp (for example by moving) even after the skill bar is over, then the down player wont be stomped.For me this causes alot of confusion and its really annoying. The same happens if you have Zephyr’s Speed trait on, and you swap pets after you started to stomp (or if you start to stomp even 1 sec after you swap pets – because the quickness boon will be over during the stomp).

I also have opened a thread about this issue, so maybe there I am more clear about it:

This sounds more like a general problem with quickness, so I’m not sure its appropriate for the ranger thread.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Ltomato.8649

Ltomato.8649

If you cast Signet of the Wild’s active in combat and manage to leave combat before it wears off, your utility bar gets locked until you either re-enter combat or change them from the build UI in the character screen (h).

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Ofir.2405

Ofir.2405

This sounds more like a general problem with quickness, so I’m not sure its appropriate for the ranger thread.

I know that, thats why the thread I opened was in general bugs and not specific
about rangers. A person mentioned this bug in this thread so I aproved of it.
Also, its alot more common with rangers (because they have1 skill and 1 trait that give quickness) so its kinda relevant to rangers.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Warcat.3692

Warcat.3692

After the patch that made it posible to crit inquest golem M2, pets have trouble attacking the golem if the ranger uses a bow at distance.

Before that patch, pets would attack the golem after the golem had made a aoe knockback that affected the pet. Now the pet dont go into combat.
Worse is that if the pet was in combat with the golem, any knockback on the pet rips the pet out of combat and back to stand looking stupid beside the ranger.

it looks like the only way to get the pet to attack the golem is if the ranger attack one of the arms – attacking the base will not get the pet to do anything.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

I made a list of quality of life changes, or you could call them low hanging fruit:

They’re not really bugs, nor really suggestions, they’re just things that seem to be off and/or need to be improved. I might add more later.

(edited by Holland.9351)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Holland.9351

Off-Hand Training was removed from the game and its range increase was lost with it. Causing several off-hand skills to be much worse than before.

(edited by Holland.9351)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

Off-Hand Training was removed from the game and its range increase was lost with it. Causing several off-hand skills to be much worse than before.

If i remember correctly, they said that Offhand-Training will be baseline. However, they forgot about it, so it would be nice to get Offhand-Training back.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

If you cast Signet of the Wild’s active in combat and manage to leave combat before it wears off, your utility bar gets locked until you either re-enter combat or change them from the build UI in the character screen (h).

Oh wow, that’s a weird one. Added, thanks!

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

I noticed if you have brutish seals on and use enlargement , when enlargement trait procs it doesnt give you 3 might.

Hm, I just tested this and I did get the might, can you check at the profession npcs in HotM?

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Dunno if its a ranger thing, or projectile bug but yeah.. obstructed by thin air is not fun..

Attachments:

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

I noticed if you have brutish seals on and use enlargement , when enlargement trait procs it doesnt give you 3 might.

Hm, I just tested this and I did get the might, can you check at the profession npcs in HotM?

Ah I see it does work, weird I thought for sure I wasn’t getting that might before. Sorry folks!

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Thanks for the communication! It really does mean a LOT to hear things are being acknowledged and worked upon, cheers.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

DoogySnowStalker.2069

bump
/15 characters

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Apparently none of us noticed that unlike the sPvP build, the WvW build shares the pet selection with PvE.

Added to list.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

Is there a specific reason why this will take a while to get live? I understand there is patience involved, especially with the turnaround time needed for HoT, but right now Rangers are at a stand still & crippled in PvP. We can’t even build a team with a ranger, do to the class breaking bugs mentioned in the OP. I would hope fixing the ranger would be a priority.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Even if they fix all the bugs, ranger will still be weak in pvp, sadly … though having the bugs fixed will let us give more meaningful feedback on what needs changing.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

In which we attempt to maintain an updated list of Ranger bugs in a thread where the OP is relatively up to date.

Many thanks to Wondrouswall and all others who reported bugs in the previous threads.

Pets

• The 150 Pet Stat points that were supposed to be made baseline are missing.
  • Increased Precision (from Pack Alpha, Spotter or Banner of Discipline) does not increase the pet’s crit chance, only Fury does.
  • Juvenile Marsh Drake selection image is a Scaled Drake.
  • Healing from Regeneration applied by pets is reduced to 5hp/1s if that pet is stowed or swapped, even when boosted with Natural Healing.
  • All condition damage-based pets have had their DPS massively reduced due to 0 base condition damage stat and the new condition damage formulas, even when traited with Expertise Training.
  • Pet selection in WvW is shared with PvE, unlike the sPvP builds.

Traits

So many skills just not working – period, the list here is just insane and the builds are suffering for each and every one of the skills that isn’t working as intended

F2? Not if you are in a fight with other than NPCs MOST of the time.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Dunno if its a ranger thing, or projectile bug but yeah.. obstructed by thin air is not fun..

I get obstructed in flat, flat, flat towers as well as camps when I am standing on the npc’s head.

I am so sick of the bugs that are just too easy to see and fix.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Sometimes Rapid Fire interrupts itself, making it only fire 2 arrows or so, not channeling the whole skill.

Kima & Co

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Not sure if this is only happening to ranger, but I have been having issues with my skill icons not showing the skill is on cooldown, nor displaying the countdown.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

So….healing spring is being looked at, right? I know the original intent was to “fix” it so it works with trapper runes, but you ended up breaking it and now no one uses it. Not even the very people you broke it for (trapper stealth rangers). I’d rather have a properly functioning HS and if it means it not working with those runes then so be it. Fix HS not healing the pet. Fix HS not going off when I stand on it at full health for a condi cleanse or regen. Just give it the old functionality please.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Irenio CalmonHuang

Previous

Irenio CalmonHuang

Game Designer

Next

I’ve hit some of these compiled issues (like the 150 pet stats, some offhand range items and some pet traits not working while downed) and those should be getting addressed soon-ish.

We are working heavily on HoT and trying to get to these issues whenever time allows.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

DoogySnowStalker.2069

I’ve hit some of these compiled issues (like the 150 pet stats, some offhand range items and some pet traits not working while downed) and those should be getting addressed soon-ish.

We are working heavily on HoT and trying to get to these issues whenever time allows.

Do you think it to be possible to raise our pet damage back to what it was years ago due to the nerf back in 2013? With pets being a good portion of our damage, it is pretty underwhelming and unfair that our class mechanic was nerfed due to a PvP perspective. If not applied to all game types, at least for PVE since the balancing team has shown that they have applied separate changes for the different game types; example being confusion doing 33% more damage in PvE compared to PvP. To be honest as well, if the damage boost was applied and to all game types, the pet would most likely be dead before it could deal its damage due to their poor sustain in this PvP meta.

The next thing that I am gonna say doesn’t count as a bug, but shouldn’t Fortifying Bond belong in the Beast Mastery traitline instead of the Nature Magic traitline? The Beast Mastery traitline is to improve your pet’s abilities, so it would better fall under that category rather than Nature Magic.

(edited by DoogySnowStalker.2069)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

Couple of bugs that I had on a list elsewhere, that are not on this list.

• Murrellow F2 poison cloud was not updated with the other condition field pet skills. It now produces less poison and less damage that the Carrion Devourer F2, but has a greater recharge.
    - Carrion Devourer F2 Poisonous Cloud – 6 pulses @ 4s poison + 49 dmg, 30s recharge (max 4 stacks poison, equiv 24s + 294 dmg)
    - Murrellow F2 Poison Cloud – 7 pulses @ 2s poison + 24 dmg, 35s recharge (max 2 stacks poison, equiv 14s + 168 dmg)
  • State changes on the Ranger ‘stow’ the pet, triggering on-swap traits, and putting the traits onto ICD (often at times that are out of the Ranger’s control). State changes that trigger on-swap traits include all transformations (Moa Signet, Tonics, Event-based), entering or leaving water, and various boss mechanics (Legendary Archdiviner’s stun, Mordrem Mangler’s captivate ability).
Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Do you think it to be possible to raise our pet damage back to what it was years ago due to the nerf back in 2013?

I think pet damage is fine, what I don’t understand is why there is still a 3x timer if the pet dies.

Either make us able to do the same to other classes or remove it.

Do you think it would be fine if killing a mesmer’s phantasms disabled all their shatters for 60 seconds?

What if the Warrior condi-cleanse signet disabled Burst skills for 60 seconds?

I don’t understand how people find this remotely acceptable, but we’re veering waaay off-topic here.

I want the Druid as much as the next (Ranger main) guy, but it won’t be any use until the core class works.

As it is now, its basically impossible to comment on core ranger balance because so much of it just flat out doesn’t work.

• Murrellow F2 poison cloud was not updated with the other condition field pet skills. It now produces less poison and less damage that the Carrion Devourer F2, but has a greater recharge.
    - Carrion Devourer F2 Poisonous Cloud – 6 pulses @ 4s poison + 49 dmg, 30s recharge (max 4 stacks poison, equiv 24s + 294 dmg)
    - Murrellow F2 Poison Cloud – 7 pulses @ 2s poison + 24 dmg, 35s recharge (max 2 stacks poison, equiv 14s + 168 dmg)

Added, thanks.

Ranger Bugs List

(edited by Taverius.8645)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Mohagi.2738

Mohagi.2738

I actually kinda like that you get punished for letting your pet die. But then Again with no readily available condie cleanse for the pet (pet swap is not enough vs. certain classes or 1v2) and the insane aoe cleave that some can do I wouldnt be against removing the 60 second cd.
I highly doubt that getting 150 stats working will magically solve pet issues.

The latest red post from Irenio is appreciated. But seriously its been a month now, you talked about frequent balance patches after the 23rd release (every 2 weeks?), that have not happened and you havnt even fixed the bugs yet.
Also only 3 bugs were mentioned that have been compiled and will be online soonish? What about the rest?

Sorry for the negativity but my patience for this game is running out. Golem event did not help this feeling.

(edited by Mohagi.2738)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Shadow Phage.9084

Shadow Phage.9084

Bit saddened to hear HoT takes precedence over basic game functionality.

On topic:
Bug: Frost Trap has a 1 second delay between triggering and applying effects.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

• State changes on the Ranger ‘stow’ the pet, triggering on-swap traits, and putting the traits onto ICD (often at times that are out of the Ranger’s control). State changes that trigger on-swap traits include all transformations (Moa Signet, Tonics, Event-based), entering or leaving water, and various boss mechanics (Legendary Archdiviner’s stun, Mordrem Mangler’s captivate ability).

Seems to work the same way weapon swap activation does? I’m pretty sure I’ve had various weapon swap traits trigger upon being moa’d …

Bug: Frost Trap has a 1 second delay between triggering and applying effects.

Good catch, added.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Thank God for this thread.

Gone to Reddit.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: khaeroup.1924

khaeroup.1924

Salamander Drake’s fire breath should apply 5 stacks of burning. Instead the maximum stacks you see applied are no more than 2-3 even with the trait in wilderness survival that should increase pet’s conditions duration.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: RevanCorana.8942

RevanCorana.8942

I understand how busy you are but please fix those rather old and major issues.

• Longbow: when a skill is canceled (i.e. when CC’d or dodging during cast or target in melee range goes behind you) it goes on full cooldown even if nothing was actually shot.

• When activating the F2 skill of a canine pet if he has a target he will run to it automatically before using the F2 even if the ranger isn’t targetting this particular target anymore, resulting in an added delay that often means a lot in PvP.
The canine should use their F2 skill instantly if the ranger doesnt have target, not if the pet itself doesn’t have a target.

• Nature Vengeance doesn’t give boon at the creation of a spirit but only 3sec later.
Also the trait is really meh, it needs a buff.

• Sun Spirit burning scales with the ranger attributes but not any other spirit.
It’s also the only one with a quick cast time on the active effect.
The elite spirit range wasn’t updated after the removal of the moving spirit trait.¨
I think spirit need to have 1/2 sec cast time and automatically use their active effect when summoned.
They could also have a combo field associated to these active skills.

(edited by RevanCorana.8942)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Could we please keep this tread on topic and therefore about ranger bugs? This is already starting to become a buff wishlist and will only lead to dozens of pages of sterile debate and it being ignored altogether.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Holland.9351

(edited by Holland.9351)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Also please please Increase the Range / radius and Look over the Natures Vengence Boon Durations!

and make Nature spirit apply Resistance on Activating, a long cooldown tricky revive and condi clear just is not enough sustance to consider even Sacrificing the spirit as before patch we could use it 2-3 times before it timed out now we only have one use!.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

Could we please keep this tread on topic and therefore about ranger bugs? This is already starting to become a buff wishlist and will only lead to dozens of pages of sterile debate and it being ignored altogether.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
This thread is fine we’re not asking for any rapid fire buffs and the like but fix obvious flaws and launch old or introduced by the 23.6 update bugs
For my own comment the first 2 points are purely bug related and the spirit are balance and bugs related.
See spirits already were quite weak but they removed all their good traits (triggers when killed and can follow the ranger) and in return they only buffed the passive radius.
You can’t get balance by removing good stuff from an underpowered thing.

One more thing

Taunt: radius of many pets is currently half the intended radius (birds, bears, spiders)

Brown Bear F2 skill Shake it Off first moves in range of the target rather than activating at its current position.
(Red Moa F2 skill Furious Screech is an example of how it should act.)

I disagree all non-offensive skills should be instant and all offensive skills should try to reach the target of the ranger if the ranger has a target, otherweise instant.
If you want the bear to come to you you just press F3

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

One more thing

Taunt: radius of many pets is currently half the intended radius (birds, bears, spiders)

I actually debunked this when I saw this claim floating around the Ranger sub-forum. Previous quote from Page 1 of this thread. Tested it with all pets just to make sure there was no variations and Taunt radius from Beastly Warden applies correctly to all pets. Disclaimer in the 2nd paragraph on some F2 commands being harder to land with it due to the nature of how the pet performs an action.

While on the topic of bugs, I would like to post a [Debunk] report I have seen floating around since the new changes. Some reports have mentioned that some pet families have a smaller Taunt radius than others when traited for Beastly Warden. After extensive testing, this claim is false.

I will add that some [F2] commands are more difficult to land the Taunt at max range (240) due to the nature of their execution, such as AOE [F2] commands that aid allies rather than target foes (ie: Brown Bear’s “Shake it Off”). Tested using “Guard!” while pet was on passive at “Maul” max range + 1 step back.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

One more thing

I actually debunked this when I saw this claim floating around the Ranger sub-forum. Previous quote from Page 1 of this thread. Tested it with all pets just to make sure there was no variations and Taunt radius from Beastly Warden applies correctly to all pets. Disclaimer in the 2nd paragraph on some F2 commands being harder to land with it due to the nature of how the pet performs an action.

After extensive testing this claim is false.

How you manage not to see any difference between 120 or 240 radius is beyond me.

Bear, bird, spider 120
all others 240

We don’t need trolls to come and input wrong info on this thread thanks

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Bear, bird, spider 120
all others 240

Spider is currently 240, I may have been standing 5-10 inches off, but it is definitely further than 120. Bird was tested as ~240 as well. Bear as well. It seems you are the troll.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Wondrouswall.7169

How you manage not to see any difference between 120 or 240 radius is beyond me.

Bear, bird, spider 120
all others 240

I’m asking myself how you managed not to see the difference between 120 and 240, too. What were your testing methods? Because from my results, it works with bears, birds, and spider F2 commands at 240.

https://youtu.be/YUTwo02SxLc

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Dont get me wrong… but… why the kitten did you make changes to skills and balancing at all if you now dont have time to fix those changes?

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

Bear, bird, spider 120
all others 240

I’m asking myself how you managed not to see the difference between 120 and 240, too. What were your testing methods? Because from my results, it works with bears, birds, and spider F2 commands at 240.

https://youtu.be/YUTwo02SxLc

Ok my bad the radius is actually correct, but the radius indicator is bugged.
Still need to be adressed this is very misleading

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Wondrouswall.7169

Yeah, the radius indicator scales with the size of the pet (except Bears for some reason). It should be added to the list of bugs since this visual error also applies when “Go For The Eyes!” is traited.

(edited by Wondrouswall.7169)

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

Seems to work the same way weapon swap activation does? I’m pretty sure I’ve had various weapon swap traits trigger upon being moa’d

I didn’t actually test this bug myself, it was reported by someone else in the Ranger forum. However, I could imagine that some state changes also trigger weapon-swap traits too, at least the ones that state-change your weapon skills would. That’s more a generic bug in the system that would effect everyone (not just Ranger).

Either way, other players (or bosses) should not be able to trigger a players on-swap traits, whether it’s pet swap or weapon. Pet swap issues belong in this thread, weapon-swap maybe not.

Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Kilrik.6320

Kilrik.6320

Whether it was missed or intentionally left out, I am unsure, but I thought there used to be a timer icon for using “Protect Me.” If at all possible, I would like to see the icon put above our skill bar to use to gaug e time duration. Perhaps it was left out because the full duration of the skill is not usually used due to the fact that you will normally have a dead pet at the end of it. I know signet of stone shows an active icon, so that is why I wonder.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

All shouts remove the effects of other shouts.

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

Taverius.8645

Yeah, the radius indicator scales with the size of the pet (except Bears for some reason). It should be added to the list of bugs since this visual error also applies when “Go For The Eyes!” is traited.

Added, thanks guise.

Ranger Bugs List

Ranger Bugs (Updated)

RevanCorana.8942

Added, thanks guise.

Please, also add to the pet section that when calling back (F3) any pet but most importantly canines they should deselect their current target.
So that if you use F3 > F2 you can force an instant shout without the pet trying to reach its target first.