Ranger Downed Skill 3

Ranger Downed Skill 3

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: MADSNIPER.4690

MADSNIPER.4690

Is this a known issue? I’ve been having it since 1.5 weeks after launch.

Ranger downed skill 3 calls your pet to sit on your chest while he stares at you and watches you die without healing you. This happens 70-95% of the time and is the reason for about half of my pve deaths. I am surprised this isn’t an outrage in the community. Maybe I’m the only one with this bug.

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: MADSNIPER.4690

MADSNIPER.4690

I’ve submitted a bug report about once a month since then for good measure as its one of main issues i had with this game before I came to accept that it’ll never be perfect

(edited by MADSNIPER.4690)

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: Dutch Master.7208

Dutch Master.7208

I have this issue as well.

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Remember, the skill only revives the pets hp if its dead. In many cases i popped it too early, only to call a downed pet to “stand on my chest” (Or it gets downed pretty fast)

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: firebreathz.7692

firebreathz.7692

if pet is dead when you need to use the downed skill 3 press F4 to swap to your alive one also if pet was attacking something far from you, you just saved the time it would take to run over and start healing you or in alot of cases to just tea bag you while you die

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: Threepsie.3248

Threepsie.3248

Well, I occasionally had the ‘privilege’ of clicking on skill 3 while having an alive pet. However, he just sat on my soon-to-be corpse and kept staring at me… A horrible experience!

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

That skill has been bugged from the get go. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn’t. To compensate, they upped the health return on it. Which makes us aquaman in the water but magikarp on land.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: CHEN.3645

CHEN.3645

That skill has been bugged from the get go. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn’t. To compensate, they upped the health return on it. Which makes us aquaman in the water but magikarp on land.

WHAAAAAAALES.

For something so easily reproducible albeit unreliably you’d figure they’d fix the bug.

Ranger Downed Skill 3

Posted by: Keisuke.8546

Keisuke.8546

It only works for me when I am downed on a flat surface, even the slightest hint of a hill or even a small hump the pet will just stare at you and mock you for being downed.

Obstructed!! ~(°o°~)