Ranger downed skill 3 works half the time

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: InfernoToad.2549

InfernoToad.2549

The title basically says it all. Happens a lot of time when I get downed with my ranger that I use my skill 3. The pet comes back to life, comes next to me and just stands there without healing, leading to many disappointments.

Please fix!

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Are you sure you don’t have some kind of debuff like poison or bleeding on? I often just have my pet “keep me alive”, meaning I don’t die from bleeds/poison whatever, but the HP stands still because my pet can’t outheal it. Sometimes it can also look like your pet is down, when you in fact go to use “3” on a pet with 1% hp which then immediatly dies and therefore just stands there.

Not saying it’s any of these, just ruling it out for you

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: InfernoToad.2549

InfernoToad.2549

No its full hp, my hp goes down (as is normal when you’re in downed state) and I don’t even see green numbers of healing.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I’m having the same problem. What pet are you using? It mostly happens to me with the Fern Hound. I haven’t really bothered to test if it’s that pet specifically but can’t remember too many instances of it occurring with other pets.

Anyway, you’re not alone! My pet likes to stand by my side and do nothing as I die too.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

This has been plaguing rangers since the beginning. They’re aware of it, at least it’s been reported enough times that they should be aware of it.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger