Ranger's Longbow seems to be bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Chimson.2687

Chimson.2687

Hello, I’ve noticed that my longbow projectiles go through mobs sometimes and do 0 damage, this happens only in silverwastes, does anyone have the same issue? It never happened in the past, I see mobs healthbar on top of my screen so I am shooting and something, but yet the dmg doesn’t come out.

Edit: Forgot to mention this only happens on silverwastes map, and on teragriffs, and few other mobs, including poison bubbles at indigo cave, during the breach

(edited by Chimson.2687)

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Some mobs on the SW map have mechanics where they will block projectiles. The teragriffs, for example, leave behind a trail that not only hurts if you stand on it but it also blocks projectiles. So if you’re trying to shoot them from behind or an angle behind them, you’ll likely have your shots destroyed.

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

Posted by: Chimson.2687

Chimson.2687

I expected that kind of reply, but no, they just miss, and its not only on teragriffs

Posted by: Serious.7083

Serious.7083

If you do not get a report of damage at all then this is fairly common, Engineer flame thrower kit regularly produces no damage, despite the foe being targeted and apparently in the middle of the flame jet.

It may be that the enemy you have hit is immune to damage at that time.