Ranger skill Spirit of Nature does not revive

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Fuerte.4692

Fuerte.4692

The activated skill Nature’s Renewal does not work anymore, nothing happens. The description is: “Command your spirit of nature to revive and cure conditions on nearby downed allies.” Revival does not work anymore, it used to work maybe or two month ago.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I noticed that it was not reviving as well. Several weeks ago was the last time I attempted to use it, but I’ve since given up on it being fixed and as it is yet another bugged skill I’ve just thrown it aside with the others that don’t work properly or at all.

Also, what the heck was their reasoning behind removing pet’s Search And Rescue skill from reviving dead players in Open World PvE? If it was yet another attempt to balance skills for PvP, why should it also be changed for Open World PvE as well? Seriously upset about that as now Nature’s Renewal is completely useless, and Search & Rescue is barely useful at all in that it can only be used on downed, not dead, players.

ArenaNet, Open World PvE is NOT PvP! Your messing with skills and traits for PvP reasons should not, in any universe, affect gameplay of PvE players! sigh

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

and Search & Rescue is barely useful at all in that it can only be used on downed, not dead, players.

Because no other class has any ability to revive dead allies.
You may have liked the bug, but it went against the design of the game. It should have been fixed a long time ago to prevent people from getting too attached to it.

Posted by: Balidyn.5016

Balidyn.5016

Nature renewal spirit only revives downed players not dead players. it will however, work on reviving dead NPCs. it has always worked that way for me

Posted by: letum.5784

letum.5784

Those two skills have gotten to the point of NOT being useful at all anymore. They do nothing. Last time I tried using them which was fairly recent (3-5 days ago) both skills failed to do anything. I’ve clicked on Search and Rescue on down players and dead players and my pet just sat there; refusing to move.

The Natures Renewal was working but now I can’t even get it to revive dead NPC’s now.

Guild: New Legends of Mystic and Might
Guild Tag: NLMM
Lvl 80 Clematis Bijou (Ranger)

Posted by: Nretep.2564

Nretep.2564

Last time I used it, it worked fine.
Summon the spirit, use its skill and watch it striking the ground instantly reviving NPCs and downed players.

Posted by: Fuerte.4692

Fuerte.4692

I tested it yesterday, it did nothing.