Re-spawn way too high

Re-spawn way too high

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sleepless.1906

Sleepless.1906

I’ve been having trouble all over with this from time to time, and just read another thread where someone was commenting on a similar problem. But, here we go…

I was having trouble the other day in Lornar’s pass with Dredge respawning WAY to quickly (like maybe ten seconds). So, I was going into a cave and killing them off as I went and they’d respawn behind me pretty much instantly and gang attack me like that. I was defeated multiple times before I gave up and went elsewhere.

Someone was also talking about random events where you’ll be hit by so many enemies that there’s just no chance of survival. Now, I understand that events are dynamic (so compared to WoW, where I am from, they are much harder to stabalise because of their dynamic nature), but its pretty painful when this happens.

I just think you need to look into the respawn times of the dredge’s on Lornar’s Pass and also a few other spots that I’ll happily continue to note if you are interested in listening. Because I’ve had this a few times and while it sounds minor it pretty much makes it impossible to play, when you’re just constantly swarmed by them.

tyvm

Re-spawn way too high

Sleepless.1906

Ok, I’ve been having this problem again. Again, in Lornar’s Pass but in a different area this time. And slightly in general, but mostly the problem is in Lornar’s pass for me.

I’m on a new toon this time, my ranger, and the re-spawn is unbelievably high. I can’t explore because killing a mob counts for absolutely nothing – it will be back in literally ten seconds. It ruins my immersion and ruins my ability to properly explore/enjoy the area.

I was getting frustrated with this and went to open the support tab to make a ticket about it and was getting attacked again before I could even start typing (keeping in mind that I’d just cleared the area I was in).

Re-spawn this high may be so that if multiple people are in the area they can all have mobs to kill, but I’m finding it to be a huge hindrance and tbh its putting me off the game completely. I stopped playing my elementalist mid-30s due to this issue and now I’m getting well sick of my ranger too… and I’m realising its the area, not the toons that I dislike.

Please do something about this.

Re-spawn way too high

Posted by: Saya.1260

Saya.1260

I’ve noticed the same thing. It’s not a response to the number of people in the area, either. In the cases I’ve run into, there are few other people around, and sometimes I’m the only one. I noticed it in Lornard’s and the eastern side of Gendarran close to Lornar’s. I’d kill a dredge in the tunnel, turn around, and it would have respawned. It’s just crazy. It’s as if the spawn rate is permanently amped up for a high number of players.

Re-spawn way too high

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/events/absurd-respawn-rates

Theres a topic about it in the DE section, although its more about the absurd respawn rate in general.

And, its one of my more important reasons why i at least temporarily stopped playing GW2.

(edited by dagrdagaz.4913)

Re-spawn way too high

Sleepless.1906

Just signed on to try play my elementalist some more. This problem is still persisting.

Back to where I’ve been since last posting here – WoW.

It may not have all the new bells & whistles GW2 has but at least it’s playable.

EDIT: Kill some wolves, try mine an ore, they’re back before I’ve finished mining. Seriously?