Recovering Items due to rollback ?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: fikii.9458

fikii.9458

Hello,

Yesterday i finally finished the Balthazar event with good people around, waiting for that about some days and checking it every day if it’s contested or not.

So we finished the event and i finally spent all my karma for Obsidian Shards. I was happy that i finally got them, but after 2 minutes i bought them i got DC’ed with the famous system message (Something is wrong with your router or firewall …….) maybe due to the big patch.
Now, just now i downloaded the patch and logged into the game, but where are my shards ?

It’s pretty nice and honesty that i get all my karma back, but .. what ? Why did i spend some hours to finish the Balthazar event yesterday ?

At least i didn’t lost anything worth, only my time … isn’t time the the most valuable i would have .. ?

quite dissapointing.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: hfffoman.4318

hfffoman.4318

Here’s a consolation: you would have been rolled back even if you hadn’t been dropped. I logged out normally and first time I went back after the patch everything had recently done got wiped. It they just warned us we are doing a patch soon, I would stop playing to make sure I didn’t waste my time. It’s totally demotivating.