Rehased Dungeon rewards *Bug*

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Phoef.4836

Phoef.4836

Hi, so you guys changed the reward system again, this is what happend.

Ran CoF-magg for the first time – did NOT finished the dungeon rewards: some trash blues.

Ran CoF magg with different group finished the dungeon for the FIRST time, rewards: some silver and exp and 45! token, first finish should be 60 tokens according to patch notes.

ps. Charr carvings dont stack. old and new ones.

Posted by: humanoutlaw.5821

humanoutlaw.5821

i would like say thank you to Arenanet dev’s for fixing the exploit, but there seem’s to be a new bug just finished magg path for the first time today reading patch notes i assume im suppose to get 60 tokens, i got 30 tokens everyone in the group got 60 tokens will i be getting the 30 tokens in mail or i have to do different path to earn my extra 30 tokens im missing.

Posted by: TerminatorV.8102

TerminatorV.8102

same here..got only 30 tokens while all the others got 60. Pretty sure that i am doing those path for the first time in my life .

Posted by: Wargrimm.5973

Wargrimm.5973

same here, ran AC explorable mode and got 15 tokens, other party members got 60……

Posted by: humanoutlaw.5821

humanoutlaw.5821

Update : Just did all 3 paths AC

First path : 30 tokens
Second path : 15 tokens
Third path : 6 tokens

other people in the group always seem to get more than me matter what every run, can any dev reply to this post i saw more people with same problem.

Posted by: rael.3784

rael.3784

Did TA just now.

spider path: 45 tokens
oakheart path: 30 tokens
bees path: 15 tokens

i see I’ve been diminished by 90 tokens. or can someone explain the patch notes?

Posted by: Morzhul Audron.5672

Morzhul Audron.5672

Update : Just did all 3 paths AC

First path : 30 tokens
Second path : 15 tokens
Third path : 6 tokens

^ This. Although I’ve received 15/6/2 tokens for completing 3 paths.
I’m now after another run, finished few minutes ago – got 30 tokens for 2nd path. All other party members have been awarded with correct number of tokens. This is wrong.

Posted by: Coredusk.3156

Coredusk.3156

Same as stated above

Posted by: Imani Hype.8235

Imani Hype.8235

My *_FIRST*_ run of the day (server time/cycle)
15 Tokens and 6 silvers.

PLEASE PLEASE

LOOK

into this bug.

Attachments:

Posted by: Arosche.7438

Arosche.7438

I’ve just had this problem – First AC dungeon (or any dungeon run) in 2 days or so and I only got 45 tokens. 2 people got 45, while the other three got the total 60 =_= very sad!

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

First time in days Cof Path 2 – 45 carvings
First time CoF path 1 ever – 45 carvings…

something is seriously wrong

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Posted by: shadow.3452

shadow.3452

at least u guys are able to run them! i cant get into ANY dungeon!

Posted by: Eudeamonia.7581

Eudeamonia.7581

Warden path in Arah: 6 tokens for 3.5 hours of work. First time ever finishing Arah explorable (any of the paths).

Attachments:

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

First I went to CoF and done the Magg path, I got rewarded 45 tokens for it. Later on I went an all path TA marathon with the guild, I’ve got 30 for the first, 15 for the second and 15 for the third as well, needless to say 3/ 5 ppl got 60 at each path, one of them had 60 for the first two and 45 for the third.

I have the suspicion that it may be related to the reward silvers, I do get less silver than the others for completing these dungeons (19 for the first of the day).

I did farm CoF and TA quite a lot last week, but haven’t used exploits..

(edited by Sina.9208)

Posted by: MioSoupy.6250

MioSoupy.6250

TA go up path 1st run 15 token 6 silver. 2nd run 2 token 2 silver. Tried forward path 1st run 15 token 6 silver. And I have been getting 6 silver reward ever since the first dungeon reward reduction patch. PLZ FIX THIS!

I believe if right now we are reporting getting 1000 token 100 gold per run, they will bring down server for maintenance right away lol. They worry more about player getting more stuff than player getting less stuff, they wouldnt even give you the amount you missed, but they would take away the extra amount you get. Good work Anet. This proved all mmo company are the same.

Sina.9208

First I went to CoF and done the Magg path, I got rewarded 45 tokens for it. Later on I went an all path TA marathon with the guild, I’ve got 30 for the first, 15 for the second and 15 for the third as well, needless to say 3/ 5 ppl got 60 at each path, one of them had 60 for the first two and 45 for the third.

I have the suspicion that it may be related to the reward silvers, I do get less silver than the others for completing these dungeons (19 for the first of the day).

1st CoF run today, surprise surprise 19 silver 45 tokens …………….._.

Posted by: Coredusk.3156

Coredusk.3156

I received 30 tokens for my first run of the day.

The biggest frustration is that I need 50 more for my piece! And next time I run i’ll get 15 then 10 so now I need to do 3 runs every day to get the tokens as of 1 run =(

I really hope we’ll get the missing tokens afterwards, cause this is REALLY beginning to feel like a farm xD

Posted by: Fingolfin.7451

Fingolfin.7451

Same thing on AC first run of the day i got 30 tokens…No official reply on that game breaking bug?…..no comment

Posted by: Imdman.6038

Imdman.6038

I just did CM Explore choice 3 for the first time and got 5s and 15 tokens, then went to SE explore for the first time EVER and got 6 badges. Even when I do story modes, I always get less money and xp than everyone else. This is severely broken. Of course if I was getting TOO much I’d be forced to give stuff back, but will I ever see what is due to me? I’m so close to leaving this game.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lindetiel.4602

Lindetiel.4602

I haven’t done any explorable dungeons yet because I am simply worried. I did 4 different dungeons on story mode (AC, CM, Twilight Arbour, Arah) and from the last three I got 6s as an award. I did all those instances with my 2 friends and they got 26.5s from each. Now I am afraid that the same issue will happen on explorable modes for me. I DO hope that something will be done about this (at least admitted that there is a problem and we can hope for any fixing). I also wonder if there are any player logs or anything that will help all of us claim the in-game currencies that we deserve but never received.

Today I’m going to have another SM run hopefully, so I will post some screens and updates on the matter, because some people claim that usually Party leader, Player 3 and PLayer 4 in party claim more prizes for a dungeon than PLayer 1 and 2 from the party. It seems true for me, since in AC (where I was party leader) i got 26s and for the rest of dungeons (where I was first invited, so I was “Player 1”) I got 6s for each.

(edited by Lindetiel.4602)

Sina.9208

1st CoF run today, surprise surprise 19 silver 45 tokens …………….._.

Update, I’ve done a TA run, it was well over 30 minutes, and I’ve gotten 45 tokens again.

Posted by: SilenceBlack.4973

SilenceBlack.4973

I’ll copy my post here hoping that our voice will be heard soon.

Same problem here. I did Crucible of Eternity yesterday and i received 30 tokens instead of 60, i finished Twilight Arbor few mins ago and i received again 30 tokens instead of 60 like other party members and it was the first time that i did that paths.

Thank you

Posted by: Stobor.8041

Stobor.8041

45 ? u got lucky i did COF first time in 3 days and got 15 badges in the end

Sina.9208

Don’t call 45 lucky, most ppl get 60….

Posted by: Gizeii.3781

Gizeii.3781

Crucible of Eternity
Reward: 1 crystal

Attachments:

Posted by: Agonyreaper.2063

Agonyreaper.2063

Like above, I got only one Crystal after finish Crucible of Eternity dungeon. Me and Gizeii were at the same dungeon group.

Attachments:

Posted by: Stobor.8041

Stobor.8041

I dont ask for my 45 earned carvings that i didn’t get , but i would really be glad if they fix it by tomorrow, reported it as a bug in game , hopefully i will get 60 tomorrow

Posted by: Supermantz.1486

Supermantz.1486

Any chance this could be addressed in a state of game report as to whether people will be compensated for their efforts properly including all outstanding currencies? I have a guild full of upset players who say they will not run dungeons until they get their outstanding rewards. Bad for a PvE guild.

Posted by: Quex Fehftir.7619

Quex Fehftir.7619

I also only got 45 from my last exp dungeon run. Last one was yesterday on a diff dungeon, and wasn’t completed. Everyone picked the same choice, and everyone else got 60, I only got 45. It was in CoE.

Posted by: Eudeamonia.7581

Eudeamonia.7581

Warden path in Arah: 6 tokens for 3.5 hours of work. First time ever finishing Arah explorable (any of the paths).

Finished the Warden path again because that is what the group wanted. This time, instead of 6 tokens, I got 15! So far, I’ve gotten the worst rewards out of any post for 6+ hours of Arah dungeon running. Future suggestion: Don’t update the game to give it more bugs than before. I know it was to “fix” the dungeon farming, but you don’t fix that by doing the opposite and wasting everyone’s time. Day 3, still no fix….

Attachments: