Remove or Fix Metabolic Primer Please

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

The metabolic primer is Broken, and therefore should not be for sale as it is faulty goods.

The duration for food eaten on a ranger does not last the full duration of the primer.

At some point, due to either relogging, or instance/pvp entry (I haven’t narrowed this down yet) after the initial food, any food only lasts its own timer and not the primers, no matter whether feast or normal food.

This is only on Ranger that I have found so far, Necro and guardian get full usage of the primers duration even if they switch foods at any point while the timers running.

Many bug reports and forum threads have been submitted/posted over the last six months without any acknowledgement and each and every patchnote since January provides dissapointment on the matter.

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I haven’t tested this yet, but don’t you lose any buffs on you when you enter SPvP?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Safari.3021

I’ve seen ppl with mf boost active in spvp, so I don’t think its that.

Also if you lost the food buff entering pvp, and you exited pvp and had 10 hrs remaining of the primer, you should get 10 rs of whatever you ate next, not 30 mins

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

I believe the primer only works for the first food you consume.

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

No – I had a Magic Find crack pipe running and ate something else (condition damage?) and it replaced the Magic Find one. Re-ate an omnomberry and it reverted back.

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

I had no problems when i used it on my rangie in wvw

Safari.3021

as i said in OP

“Necro and guardian get full usage of the primers duration even if they switch foods at any point while the timers running.”

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

as i said in OP

“Necro and guardian get full usage of the primers duration even if they switch foods at any point while the timers running.”

And elementalists – re: my post above. I could switch at will.

Posted by: nexusone.2367

nexusone.2367

I have that bug constantly on different chars. I have not found out what situation makes that bug occur but currently I have a primer running for 11 hours but the food does not get the buff. Since this is a gemstore item (either directly or BLT chest) this has to be fixed. People are paying money for these!

Posted by: Rikkado.7321

Rikkado.7321

as i said in OP

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but i have confirmed on my guardian that the Metabolic Primer also doesn’t work.