Replica Job-O-Tron doesn't talk anymore

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: leila.7962

leila.7962

After patch I noticed that the Replica Job-o-tron backpiece isn’t talking the cute things anymore :/ im sad i really liked the backpiece for its sassy comments and the weird voice.. bring it back please!

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

I’m not sure if this is bugged (considering all the other audio bugs now) or intentional. If it’s intentional then they need to start issuing refunds.

leila.7962

:/ that was the coolest thing on this backpiece.. i hope they fix it.. where are the job-o-tron backpiece owners from this forum ?? why are they not complaining about that they changed something they bought for real money??

Posted by: robotosis.4872

robotosis.4872

where are the job-o-tron backpiece owners from this forum ?? why are they not complaining about that they changed something they bought for real money??

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Replica-Job-o-Tron-backpack-mute/first#post4904893

ive complained. nothing else i can do but wait

Posted by: WeyounTM.6823

WeyounTM.6823

Yeah, there will be more serious issues to resolve, but it would be nice if they at least acknowledged the problem. The harvesting tools are working/talking fine….it is just the backpack that is broken.

robotosis.4872

you can unequip and re-equip the backback, he’ll start talking again. once you leave the area/instance you have to do it again though

leila.7962

you can unequip and re-equip the backback, he’ll start talking again. once you leave the area/instance you have to do it again though

thanks! but still id like to have it fixed, i know there’s more severe bugs on the game atm but this isnt a free item..its a paid one :/ people buy it because it talks and now its silent lol

it did work re-equipping it but it sucks to do it all the time :s anyway thanks a lot, im less sad now that it talks again, sort of.

robotosis.4872

i’m hoping they do fix it