[Report] Players Kicking at End of Fractal

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: repeller.7193

repeller.7193

Sorry, I wasn’t exactly so sure on whether or not I should post this on this forum. Anyway, two players kicked the entirety of a group at the end of Fractals (without reason, of course). Coincidentally, I happened to catch their IDs, IGNs of the characters they were playing, their guild and (possibly) their servers.

EDIT: I PMed the guy; he claimed it wasnt him at all regardless of the fact that I was indefinitely the last person to be kicked.

EDIT 2: If someone could please relocate this to the General Discussion forum, that’d be nice. This was posted in the wrong forum.

(edited by repeller.7193)

Posted by: KannibalKing.1039

KannibalKing.1039

Yeah, assuming you were both onto me, i decide to stoop down your level and attitude when you automatically assume it was me rather than talk it out.

Posted by: Cushnahan.7058

Cushnahan.7058

That’s like the worst thing I’ve ever seen happening. It almost tops me getting kicked out of Nr2 because I dared to go to the toilet.

Anyhow:

You should be very ashamed. Just because someone’s not uber pro, they still helped you to run the fractal until the Maw. What kinda person are you to kick them? That comes from someone who’s at fotm 34 and constantly drags people up to at least 20 with 0 AR. I don’t see how that is a problem. Especially if you already made it to the Maw anyhow.

People like that should be banned on the spot.

repeller.7193

That’s like the worst thing I’ve ever seen happening. It almost tops me getting kicked out of Nr2 because I dared to go to the toilet.

Anyhow:

You should be very ashamed. Just because someone’s not uber pro, they still helped you to run the fractal until the Maw. What kinda person are you to kick them? That comes from someone who’s at fotm 34 and constantly drags people up to at least 20 with 0 AR. I don’t see how that is a problem. Especially if you already made it to the Maw anyhow.

The thing is; regardless of whether I was good or not, I was given zero warnings and the other 3/5 of the other members were kicked. I wonder who else it would’ve been other than the two pals in the same guild. Anyway, the guy is obviously worried aNet will take action as he scouted the entire forum to find this post which is rather impressive. The worst part is, realistically this guys probably going to get away with it, but I’m hoping if the issue is raised enough, then aNet is going to take action against these idiots.

Posted by: KannibalKing.1039

KannibalKing.1039

Anyhow:

The thing is; regardless of whether I was good or not, I was given zero warnings and the other 3/5 of the other members were kicked. I wonder who else it would’ve been other than the two pals in the same guild. Anyway, the guy is obviously worried aNet will take action as he scouted the entire forum to find this post which is rather impressive.

Oh, and it’s called the search bar. You told me you made a post, so I searched my name to post my initial response above to straighten it out.

repeller.7193

Anyhow:

The thing is; regardless of whether I was good or not, I was given zero warnings and the other 3/5 of the other members were kicked. I wonder who else it would’ve been other than the two pals in the same guild. Anyway, the guy is obviously worried aNet will take action as he scouted the entire forum to find this post which is rather impressive.

Oh, and it’s called the search bar. You told me you made a post, so I searched my name to post my initial response above to straighten it out.

I didn’t know there was a search bar. Either way, I find it disgusting that you’re even defending yourself. If you truly weren’t guilty you wouldn’t even have any intent on straightening anything out.

Posted by: Zero.2931

Zero.2931

I put it in general discussion, we can discuss it over there.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Report-Players-Kicking-at-End-of-Fractal

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

Anet should make kicking allowed when at least 3/5 agree.
As it is now, 2/5 is just not right.

I’m not taking any side here, because I don’t know the whole story, and people usually tend to make their own case as the TRUTH. But it’s funny, that if the kicked players were so “noob” and bad at fractals why did the kickers keep playing with them? And all the way to Maw? You, the kickers, could simply leave earlier or kick earlier!?!?

And if they were bad players, you all still managed to get to final boss anyway! Why kick there?

It sounds like some childish immature kids.

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

It’s against the rules to assassinate a character’s reputation. It’s best left in private in reports to anet support.

That said. I don’t think I’ll group with people from SoR any time soon.

repeller.7193

It’s against the rules to assassinate a character’s reputation. It’s best left in private in reports to anet support.

That said. I don’t think I’ll group with people from SoR any time soon.

Didn’t know that, it’s a bit late now considering he’s replied in the thread. Regardless, have fun, it’s an enjoyable read.

repeller.7193

Anet should make kicking allowed when at least 3/5 agree.
As it is now, 2/5 is just not right.

I’m not taking any side here, because I don’t know the whole story, and people usually tend to make their own case as the TRUTH. But it’s funny, that if the kicked players were so “noob” and bad at fractals why did the kickers keep playing with them? And all the way to Maw? You, the kickers, could simply leave earlier or kick earlier!?!?

And if they were bad players, you all still managed to get to final boss anyway! Why kick there?

It sounds like some childish immature kids.

I can’t convince you I’m right, I’m sure just by reading it you can probably see who’s story is more believable. Either way, this wasn’t meant to be this dramatic, I just wanted people to avoid this person and his friend in particular.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We are closing this thread. Behaviour like the one shown here is against the CoC of the forum. Please refrain from this in the future.

Thanks