Reported it in BETA & Live still here

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

You still cannot hold down Left Mouse and Zoom in and out. What the hell is wrong with these developers when they can’t even fix a tiny bug after 1.5 years? I reported this in BETA, I reported it in live over a year ago, several times, and they still don’t have the knowledge to fix it.

Just goes to show they do NOT read the bugs reported (or simply don’t have the knowledge to fix it)

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Does this bug relate to the gem store? Does it relate to the Living Story? Is it an exploit? Is this something that people who buy gems with real dollars might actually get upset over?

If the answer to all of the above is “no”, then ANET will almost certainly never fix the bug. They’re ANET. They don’t fix bugs. Instead, they ignore them. This is so close to accurate that calling it an exaggeration would its self be a bit of an exaggeration, and it’s just plain sad.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Funny, I can hold down the Left Mouse Button and zoom in and out with no problem. Perhaps it is an issue with your mouse, or some other setting in-game or with your computer.

For an individualized response, you can submit a Tech Support request and ask for assistance. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.