Rescue the villagers and defeat harpy kidn..

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nico.2946

nico.2946

“Rescue the villagers and defeat harpy kidnappers” event

Is this a chainevent to the “Hawke Liberator”? Hope not, its bugged.

Cant rescue the villager. Been looking in the forum and its been bugged for at least 3years and if its a meta event for the precursor event “Hawke Liberator” it should be fixed. Especially now when ANet cancelled the rest of the legendry’s.
Don’t you agree ANet?

Regards Nicolas

Nico
Gandara [EU]

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I’ve seen villagers get hung up on harpies that are actually behind them. I recommend you slaughter every birdbrain in the nest.

Posted by: missmegz.3214

missmegz.3214

I have been having this issue for 2 weeks and have double checked every time that there is nothing else around. I’ve also had the issue where it completed and bugged without giving the reward, twice. Have bug reported in game

Posted by: MarySueLlama.8136

MarySueLlama.8136

I bug reported this just now, I rescued the 5 villagers by myself and killed a ton of harpies and got no Sunrise credit. Am pretty peeved about this.

Also not sure why there’s a “bump” screening on threads like this – when there’s an ongoing bug in the game that isn’t resolved, Anet needs to be reminded that it’s still going on and still preventing player progress, and this is the only way to contact them outside of the game.

Posted by: WikiTiki.4721

WikiTiki.4721

It is still bugged. It says there is one remaining villager to rescue but there isn’t one in sight. I’ve checked every day this week and haven’t come across one that isn’t bugged. Since this is indeed a part of the collection, I really wish they would fix this.

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

3 years? :O
guess i have bucklys chance of this suddenly getting fixed now. seriously tho anet please… am having the same issue and tried the guesting trick to get put into a different shard maybe but it seems the map tonight was sooooooooo unpopulated it didnt work

edit
also little peeved about seeing a dev post in another topic suggesting this was a known issue and we should check the bug tracker which i did and ITS NOT ON THERE

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

(edited by Goatjugsoup.8637)