Return of the dungeon enter bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Wolf Owner.4962

Wolf Owner.4962

So yet again after some “hot-fix” it appears I’m unable to join 9/10 parties in instances (dungeons, fractals, story mode, etc.). This was bad like a month or 2 ago for me, but it got fixed at some point. Now its horrific, the only thing I’ve been able to do for the past 3-4 days is SAB and I’m 100% on that now.

For anyone not familiar with the bug, basically the pop-up “do you want to join your party” thing appears, you click the yes button, and nothing happens, the popup disappears, and you stay where you were. way-pointing, re-logging, rejoining the party and zoning back into the area all cause the pop-up to reappear, but the same thing happens.

Happens regardless of what character i am on, what server the dungeon instance is on and guesting doesn’t do anything to fix it. I also just had an AC run where i managed to get in on my thief, re-logged to my guardian and couldn’t enter.

Please fix this somehow, this game is so boring without any of the things that this prevents.

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

This was happening the other day aswell, with FoTM, me and a guildmate tried to start it, the other 3 players where on another server, they could not join us, when they started it, we could no join them,

We had to guest to the other server and it did let us join, but my guild mate got the anet lag of death skill followed by that fatal disconnect error, when they re-logged it would not let them join us again, regardless whether they guested or not,

Same problems with TA and CoF also, we gave up 2 days ago because of this.

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

Yeah a guild mate was unable to join me in an instance after his computer restarted. I always thought this was fixed too.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.