Rev Herald Training Most Expensive

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Aragorn.5462

Aragorn.5462

I am not sure if this is supposed to be the case but my Revs (all three) require the original number of hero points (as opposed to the updated amount) to train the Herald elite specialization. From what others have told me this is not right and that it should be in line with all the other elite specializations. Can anyone please confirm if I’m facing a bug or not? And if it is a bug can I please get it fixed. I really want to be able to enjoy all aspects of my Rev, but feel like I’m missing out. Thanks!

Posted by: Officer Dk.5908

Officer Dk.5908

How many hero points is it requiring? My Revenant took a lower amount of points to max herald like advertised, did some hero points in HoT and had it maxed, before it would only be open if every hero point in the game was done, and I barelly needed all of the ones in verdant brink, most in auric basin and a couple in tangled depths.

Aragorn.5462

It’s requiring 20-30 for most, the elite skill is requiring 210 alone.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Can you post some screenshots? I’m sure that would be helpful for the Devs and community.

Good luck.

Posted by: Durian.5419

Durian.5419

When you click on a trait or skill on the wheel, it tells you the total number of points to get to that trait/skill, not the amount for that skill. So if you just finished Revenant and had about 40 points left over to put into Herald, it would cost 210 points to go all the way to the end (Facet of Chaos or whatever the elite is). Is this what’s happening to you?

Takkek Twicechosen, bone-collecting ranger of Plague[SICK]

Aragorn.5462

When you click on a trait or skill on the wheel, it tells you the total number of points to get to that trait/skill, not the amount for that skill. So if you just finished Revenant and had about 40 points left over to put into Herald, it would cost 210 points to go all the way to the end (Facet of Chaos or whatever the elite is). Is this what’s happening to you?

That might be it then. That was really confusing thanks for clarifying. Because I click on the elite and see 210 but clicking down each trait decreases by 10, so that’s probably it thank you!