Rhendaks chest

Rhendaks chest

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: thefinnster.7105

thefinnster.7105

i dono if this is happening to others but i now have 2 chars who never get rhendaks chest to spawn after killing him it started with my mesmer 5 days straight and now its doing it with my guardian 3 days straight
Ive tried leaving the zone running the mini dungeon properly and still no chest spawns for these chars
this happening to anyone else any suggestions for a work around ?

Rhendaks chest

thefinnster.7105

and now my necro is not getting a chest to spawn that’s half my eligible chars cannot do this event

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Dorid.1793

Dorid.1793

It’s not only Rhendaks chest. It can happen on all world bosses.
I have also few toons that can’t recive this chest.

Guild: Myth Andaar [MA]
“Rigor mortis, habeas corpus.”
GW2W: Dorid - Builds

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Currently I have my ranger parked there and I´ve been doing the event daily for a bit over a week now.
So far, on three occasions (irregular intervals) I didn´t get the chests, neither the big one, nor the bonus chest.

Initially I thought it might be the daily reset bug people have been complaining about for while, but I´m not so sure about that anymore.

Rhendaks chest

thefinnster.7105

it a rare occurrence for a world boss chest not to spawn for me im prety sure this is something else coz it is happening every single day on the same chars
like i said my mesmer hasn’t had it spawn since the first time i took him down there and it seems to be happening to more chars as the days go by it happened to my necro today and im betting it will continue for him tomorrow i will post tomorrow and confirm if this is the case

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Timber Wolf.4308

Timber Wolf.4308

Well… I’m being like this since 6 days now. I’m sending tickets but it seems useless…
I’m killing him everyday with different chars but with none of them I get any chest (floor or interface)

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: ande.2105

ande.2105

I feel like I’ve spent more times in the forums with problems lately than playing the kitten game. I also have this error of no large chest spawning, or the daily small chest above the mini map popping up on kill. All had been fine until yesterday when a mate told me he had this error for a few days, lo and behold, first try after being told, I get it also.

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
– Jake Chambers.

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

I’ve been having this same problem. I did this event with my engineer for about 10 consecutive days, and the chest only appeared once, on day six or seven.

This applies to both the UI chest and the big chest to the left.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

Going to another zone and doing an event there has reset this for me, I think it has to do with diminishing returns and you can’t sit and farm the same event over and over, I’ve seen the same thing happen with characters I’ve parked for Karka Queen. Try going to another zone AND doing an event there and see if that resets it for you. Keep in mind the bonus chest is once per daily reset, and the ground chest has ~24 hour cooldown per character.

JQ- [VG]

Rhendaks chest

Timber Wolf.4308

Hi, I tried to do an event on battlegrounds, and after doing the event I did rhendak again and still had no chest. So not sure if the problem is that.. I will try a different map (not battlegrounds) just in case…. but this is annoying.

I thought that diminishing return of the event was reset daily, it just does not make sense to do an event, switch to next map to reset the diminishing return and going back to desired event.

I will post later once I try to go to another map (because going to battlegrounds does not work)

Rhendaks chest

Timber Wolf.4308

Hi again,
as DaKenster pointed out, if you go to another map (not battlegrounds) and do an event, you can come back and do rhendak’s event and get the chests.

The odd thing is, I have 4 characters were Rhendak. With none of the 4 I was getting the chests since some days. But today, a friend of mine who also has 4 characters inside, brought a new character into (which never killed Rhendak before) and as expected she got the chest with this new char, but suprisingly I got it too (like if partying with her “new” character, had reseted my event….)

As I was expecting, none of my other 3 characters and the other 4 of my friend were getting the chest, until we went out to another map (Plains of ashford/Wayfarer foothills ie.) and gone back to rhendaks.

So if anyone has this issue yes, go to another map (not battlegorunds), do an event and go back to rhendack and voila!

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Virhe.9485

Virhe.9485

Not working all time even have been in different map and even done few events there before did get back to rhendak. Worked only once for me what tried with 10 char.

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Lea.6194

Lea.6194

I have 2 characters that are spotted on one world boss, doing nothing else than the WB event once a day. They get the big chest each time a day as it should be !

Rhendak is bugged that’s all, please debug it

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: godsie.2864

godsie.2864

I can confirm this bug – I started getting it on my ranger so went to dry top did a few runs there and events then went back the next day still no rhendak chest, not sure why?

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

This is very common…. the best way to clean this is up is to play on that toon for a while. go do some events, pvp, dungeons anything. i would say after 10 events it should clear it up.

also dont forget this is a daily chest so onces you get it you have to wait.

Rhendaks chest

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

I had this problem on three different characters. In each case, going and doing a world boss cleared it.

(I find the problem isn’t constant, and I have a perception that it also clears if I only use a character on non-consecutive days at most – but I haven’t actually tried to confirm that.)

(edited by Doghouse.1562)