Right mouse button is broken.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Flame Of The Titan.3649

Flame Of The Titan.3649

Hi there. I use my right mouse button to play properly, without it, I’m useless. The only thing I’ve done different today is buy a make-over kit. And now whenever I hold down my RMB the mouse sometimes stays there and sometimes goes invisible (like it’s supposed to)

This is NOT a computer issue as I have tried this on a friends computer also.

Also, when holding down RMB sometimes it stays on the screen like I said and I can move it around. If I mouse over the party UI it brings up the normal party stuff.

It’s also finding targets randomly and attacking them. And it’s also talking to NPC’s when i’m trying to turn the camera.

Posted by: boon.8630

boon.8630

I have been having a similar problem as well. Its very odd and only happens at odd times when im unable to actually see what was causing it. It seems I click my RMB to move my camera around and instead of it disappearing and controlling my camera, it stays on screen and just scrolls the mouse around. Its really annoying because it is causing problems with movement and attacking.

Posted by: bow.6179

bow.6179

Same problem. Still no word.

Posted by: Megis.9264

Megis.9264

I have this sometimes, restarting the game usually helps.

Posted by: Whoflung.7240

Whoflung.7240

having same problem its making dungeons and boss fights almost unplayable as i rely on my right mouse button to control camera …

Posted by: BaZomic.8392

BaZomic.8392

I also have the same issue. Jumping Puzzles are a no no right now seeing that this RMB thing is getting me killed or I’m just not able to make jumps. It stops responding at random times. Please help! It is not hardware/software problems on my end. It only happens in this game!

GW2 for the win!