Rune of Vampirism still BROKE

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dragsooth.4071

Dragsooth.4071

The Rune of Vampirism’s ability #6 (Activate Mist Form when you fall below 10% health) does not activate because of the minuscule threshold required for you to have left. I have the max vitality and toughness possible for an Elementalist and my health will skip RIGHT past 10% and just put me in the down state. I RARELY see it activate, but when I amazingly get in that 10% threshold, astonishingly, I can easily be killed WHILE I’m supposedly invulnerable in Mist Form, due to conditions damaging your already small health pool while in Mist Form.

I have also heard a rumor that the rune will also activate for Necromancers while in the Death Shroud state, but cannot confirm.

:3

Posted by: Grenic Lonnes.7546

Grenic Lonnes.7546

It really should be fixed. 10% is too low, it happens to me when I use this rune on my characters, it just never gets a chance to activate in most situations and I’m not sure if it’s been fixed recently but not too long ago the bloody thing would activate at 10% of deathshroud for Necromancers as well that also needs to be fixed if it hasn’t been (I haven’t had the opportunity to test it again) Also as the OP said, 10% is also just too small because of the fact that conditions can also damage you while in mist form and often just kill you anyway or even make it more likely that you die. The rune is more often just a disadvantage right now and needs an update in my opinion. Thanks.

Posted by: Bearsona.4756

Bearsona.4756

The stats on these runes and the mist form ability are one of my favorite, but when something you expect to happen doesn’t always trigger makes these very annoying to use. I’ve actually ended up switching runes due to the fact I mostly got downed before the mist form would even activate. If that death shroud bit is true, sounds kind of silly :P

Here’s to hoping the rune gets fixed so that using these runes becomes relevant.

~

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

The 10% is too low. Many many times when your hp fall down you just die without mist form.

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

There are a few bugs with this rune set

Here is a video of some testing done with it.

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

I love this set!

It saved me many time in sPvP.

I agree 10% is really low, but at the same time Myst Form is really strong.

Being a necro, our CC heal is pretty long to cast, and having 3 sec of invu to Direct damage often permit me to cast it freely.

I often die to condition, but a lot of invul skills are like that (Elixir S, myst form).

Can’t watch the video right now, I wonder what kind of bug we have with it?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Posted by: Dragsooth.4071

Dragsooth.4071

I love this set!

It saved me many time in sPvP.

I agree 10% is really low, but at the same time Myst Form is really strong.

Being a necro, our CC heal is pretty long to cast, and having 3 sec of invu to Direct damage often permit me to cast it freely.

I often die to condition, but a lot of invul skills are like that (Elixir S, myst form).

Can’t watch the video right now, I wonder what kind of bug we have with it?

The worst kind. Mist Form on it hardly ever activates. I can literally count the times I’ve seen it activate on my hands. Now with the nerf… I dunno. Elder Scrolls Online perhaps.

:3