Runes showing 7/6 with only 6 on

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ThisGuyP.5390

ThisGuyP.5390

So on my pvp set when i hover over it ( not wearing it) it says i have 1/6 rune on. When i don’t have anything equipment and when i put it all on. it says 7/6. I don’t know if this effects anything but it is kind of annoying. I don’t have any other armor on with any runes.

I attached kitten of a picture

Attachments:

Posted by: Rudhraighe.9754

Rudhraighe.9754

Breathing apparatus ?

~20% of Guild Wars 2 is still Broken~ Rudhraighe

Posted by: dandamanno.4136

dandamanno.4136

I have noticed that PvE gear and PvP gear seem to get their runes added together. So I would guess you have a set of equipped PvE gear that also has 6/6 eagle runes?

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

yeah, if you have one in your aquabreather it will count that one whether you have it on or not.

ThisGuyP.5390

Breathing apparatus ?

Nope, i have a different rune on my Breathing apparatus, and on my pve set i have the “Thief” rune set. That’s why I’m confused and wondering where they are getting this 7th eagle from. I think i had a Thief on my breathing before but its been long gone and destroyed.

Posted by: Lucky.3298

Lucky.3298

it’s a glitch I guess, I have it with 1/6 either, sometime it show 6/6 too (still have 1 sup Divinity), nothing else shown like that.

ThisGuyP.5390

it’s a glitch I guess, I have it with 1/6 either, sometime it show 6/6 too (still have 1 sup Divinity), nothing else shown like that.

Ok i found out why it shows that. You guys were kinda right, it was on my breathing mask, but for Spvp. So i guess it shows all your runes for pve and spvp