SAB Wooden Whistle bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

None of the songs seem to work anymore. Doors will not open, icicles will not fall.
Wooden Whistle songs

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

None of the songs seem to work anymore. Doors will not open, icicles will not fall.
Wooden Whistle songs

Make sure you have actually visited the secrets for the songs on that character…. all songs work for me, although shatter serenade can be bit glitchy.

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

I’ve had this bug too. No sound comes out, and it looks like the flute isn’t opening any hidden doors.

Crise.9401

I’ve had this bug too. No sound comes out, and it looks like the flute isn’t opening any hidden doors.

The sound bug I have had as well… but for me the doors open regardless (I do still hear a tiny bit of the last note usually, so maybe it is different one than the one you are talking about).

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

I do see the bar move on the cast time, but there is definitely no sound.

Posted by: alleriapython.4159

alleriapython.4159

I’m having the same problem. The icicle breaking song doesn’t work. I can get the doors to open, but I can’t get the icicles to break. Also when using the bomb to target the icicles, it doesn’t work at all.. My bombs tend to go down instead of up, or land on top of me.

Crise.9401

I’m having the same problem. The icicle breaking song doesn’t work. I can get the doors to open, but I can’t get the icicles to break. Also when using the bomb to target the icicles, it doesn’t work at all.. My bombs tend to go down instead of up, or land on top of me.

The shatter serenade does work, but it is sort of glitchy… it is like its area of effect is smaller than it used to be.