SAB achievement "Tiptoe" bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Miss Lana Too.5794

Miss Lana Too.5794

I’ve been through w2z1 and completed it without angering any hillbillies over 5 times in the past day alone. What exactly am I meant to do to get this achievement? I’ve not angered them one time when playing through, and these were done on normal mode.

45 characters, 20 level 80s, 11 impersonal story completions and counting.

Posted by: RosiesRed.1974

RosiesRed.1974

When you get to the 2nd set of hillbillies are you using the invisibility buff and running right past them or going around behind the mountain to the right of the shop? I didn’t get the achievement when I used invisibility, only when going around.

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

I can actually tell that the invisibility buff should work, it did for me and 2 others, we just ran straight through the Hillbilly’s after collecting it in infantile mode.

Miss Lana Too.5794

I have been getting the invisibility buff, but the achievement doesn’t say to not use any power ups. I’ll try running behind the mountain though, thanks

Miss Lana Too.5794

When you get to the 2nd set of hillbillies are you using the invisibility buff and running right past them or going around behind the mountain to the right of the shop? I didn’t get the achievement when I used invisibility, only when going around.

How exactly did you get around the mountain? I have no clue as to how one would do it.

Posted by: Ray Koopa.2354

Ray Koopa.2354

Yeah, isn’t that tree near the shop house fully blocking your way?

Miss Lana Too.5794

Yeah, isn’t that tree near the shop house fully blocking your way?

Yeah I’ve scouted around the area suggested and haven’t found a single way around the mountain. I’m hoping there’s a fix in the works, as I can’t seem to get one of the other achievements for the backpack either.

Miss Lana Too.5794

I was able to get this just now. I did get it with the invisibility power-up. I ran directly through the hillbillies instead of around them. I don’t know why this made the difference, but it works.

Posted by: RosiesRed.1974

RosiesRed.1974

To answer your question: walk in front of the store, not behind, and hop on the grey ledge that’s directly to the left of the building. Then hop around the mountain til you get to the checkpoint.

(edited by RosiesRed.1974)