SAB dailies and no HoT accounts

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Golwyrn.7530

Golwyrn.7530

Q:

Like the header said. Most probably the dailies were added this time the same way new Map Dailies have been. This made the SAB dailies unavailable for Core game buyers and (I presume) Free game players. This makes the Course Work Achiev under Festival tab non-doable for those who wanted to complete it from last year. If this wasn’t a mistake pls just erase the Topic. Any free to Play user has the same problem?

Posted by: Brett Nellermoe

Brett Nellermoe

QA Embed

A:

We’re looking in to this.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They should be separate like how other festival dailies have been.

Golwyrn.7530

I’d prefer they changed the position or layout of the Festival tab instead, it feels plain, unlike how a Festival should be, but I ackowledge it may end up too messy. And I like to have all the dailies on the same tab.

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

They are separate but that’s not the issue. The SAB daily category is locked. I have a paid vanilla account and cannot access them.

Golwyrn.7530

Me same, paid vanilla. And didn’t finish the Course Load achiev last year. I think it was just a mistake because Anet usually doesn’t block old parts of the game, but the new content, which makes sense. Ergo the Topic. I’m hoping some1 in Anet sees this and realizes the presumed launch mistake

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

It’s even worse, last year they were not locked behind HoT, as my F2P account has 2/8 course work left over from last year.

Golwyrn.7530

Thank you for providing the F2P account situation Conner. …..And now we wait

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

There are two separate concepts mentioned in the original post:

• Should Core and F2P players have access to the SAB dailies?
  • Should the SAB dailies be mixed with regular dailies? Or not?

I agree with Ariyana that consistency is better: I prefer that Festivals have their own section.

I also agree with the OP that the SAB dailies ought to be available to everyone; I feel confident that it’s a bug that they aren’t (since every other festival allowed everyone to get their seasonal dailies and since SAB was introduced as part of the core game).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Tub.4560

Tub.4560

I had the same problem, but it was unrelated to HoT. Make sure your system clock shows the correct time and the daily SAB category should become visible.

Golwyrn.7530

? I tried changing times both inside game (server and real time) and on my system but the achievs r still blocked. If u meant only the tab, It was there from the start

Golwyrn.7530

That was fast. Ty Anet