SAB skin not recognised under Rare collection

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

I just purchased a Super Hammer which showed me ‘The Super Adventure’ under the Rare collections tab. Unfortunately it doesn’t recognise all the other skins I have unlocked from previous SAB.

When I go into wardrobe it shows me all my open skins, and I can access and use them. However its not recognised them under the Achievements tab.

Just to be clear, I can only see the Super Hammer unlocked under the achievements tab, despite having most of the blue super weapons unlocked already from previous SAB.

If it helps, this issue seems similar to the issue that affect FotM weapons, when they were added to the Achievements tab.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

its fractal collection all over again, the achievement is out of sync with the wardrobe

Posted by: shadowlordxx.8391

shadowlordxx.8391

I’m also having this problem. I hope a fix comes soon.

Posted by: KiLLiAN.5629

KiLLiAN.5629

Yeah, same here. I have a Super staff skin from previous SAB unlocked (and and applied using wardrobe) and collection doesn’t update. Here’s a screen: http://i.imgur.com/uXHwpbd.jpg

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I have most of the SAB weapons from previous times including nearly all the King Toad weapons and a few Storm Wizard ones and none show for the rare collection.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Likewise I have almost all of the SAB original skins and none of them are showing for the rare collection.

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Its doesnt recognize, using a trans charge also doesnt wake up the thing.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Posted by: The Appleloaf.6105

The Appleloaf.6105

Same issue for me. Although I had only unlocked about 6 skins before this and kept all of the Tribulation Mode coin tokens, still a few skins that refuse to unlock. No day #1 Kaiser Snake skin :<

https://imgur.com/GW2wGVo

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It took them a while to fix the fractal wardrobe bug, as I recall it. So for now, keep track of the unlocks in your wardrobe, so you don’t get any duplicates.

If you do choose a duplicate by accident, contact support (follow the link at top left of this page) and ask them if they can help you out (e.g. replace it) — I doubt they’d do this for random drops, though.

Other than that, wait it out — it’s unlikely that this is going to get fixed easily, let alone quickly.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: ErazorZ.5209

ErazorZ.5209

Yep i just encountered the same bug, got like 5/6 weaps unlocked from previous year and i just tried to unlock super WH wich showed me i only have 1 unlocked (the WH)

Posted by: Daimon Vampires.5873

Daimon Vampires.5873

Yes Anet please fix this as soon as possible. I have all but 2 blue and all but 2 King Toad green skins unlocked, but only the green King Toad Rifle I got tonight registers from wardrobe.

Please kindly fix soon.

Ty

Posted by: Fatallion.5389

Fatallion.5389

Just spent my time well and farmed for 15 missing king toad’s skins, since I had one already done from last time SAB was playable. I wanted the red aura so much that I ran world 1 once more to make the one skin I have, just for the achievement, but it still didn’t unlock it. Seriously.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Just spent my time well and farmed for 15 missing king toad’s skins, since I had one already done from last time SAB was playable. I wanted the red aura so much that I ran world 1 once more to make the one skin I have, just for the achievement, but it still didn’t unlock it. Seriously.

contact support to see if they can help with that; you might have to wait until the collection is fixed, though

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514