SOULBOUND Fractal Research Pages

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Alecu.4786

Alecu.4786

I do not know if this is intentional or not, but the Fractal Research Pages, aquired from completing the Daily Recommended Fractal achievement are soulbound. If it is intentional however, I would strongly advocate making them account bound.

There are situations when depeing on the group your are playing with, the party composition and the Mistlock Instabilities, you find yourself in a the position that it is much more beneficial to bring another profession than that which you are playing with regularly. Therefore, you end up in a situation where you have Fractal Research Pages scattered across multiple characters that do not add up to the total 28 pages requirement for the Ad Infinitum I: Finite Result, the legendary backpack tier I collection achievement.

The point I am trying to make is that keeping them soulbound forces you to play the same character, the same profession over and over again in Fractals of the Mists, which is totally against the “not waiting around to have fun” philosophy.

Thank you for reading! I am wishful to read other player’s thoughts on the topic.

Posted by: Glusch.4806

Glusch.4806

It is a bug and they know about it and are going to fix it. No worries!

You can see Colin reply about it on Reddit here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3q1g2q/fractal_research_pages_should_be_account_bound/

Posted by: Alecu.4786

Alecu.4786

Awesome! Thank you very much for your reply!!