Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Secondhand Dartbord.9043

Secondhand Dartbord.9043

Despite a myriad of repositioning, manual targeting etc there are 2 points on the Sanctum Sprint course where using the skill 3 pushes me completely over the edge with no way of hanging on.

I have tried it with all races of character and it just wont hold. I cant finish a single run unless I get really lucky with a Light Travel toward the end. Very frustrating

Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

Ahhh is this the magnetic pull thingy? It doesn’t work any more for me either It’s a fairly common issue, it can happen at the first area of Dry Top too. Apparently it’s a latency issue, some people get it and others don’t; as far as I’m aware if you’re one of the unlucky ones that have this problem there’s no fix.

Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

That’s a very old and known issue. It has been giving trouble since before the last Baazar of Four Winds, although it seems to be worse lately. :S

Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

Posted by: Secondhand Dartbord.9043

Secondhand Dartbord.9043

Is it wrong of me to get frown a lot when the issue is “very old and known” but no fix is in sight?

Maybe some of the resources at Anet that spend their time making a new Mini every week for 400gems could be reallocated to actually fixing these very old and known problems

Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

Is it wrong of me to get frown a lot when the issue is “very old and known” but no fix is in sight?

Maybe some of the resources at Anet that spend their time making a new Mini every week for 400gems could be reallocated to actually fixing these very old and known problems

No, not wrong. You aren’t alone on this. I have been cursing that skill whenever I try Sanctum Sprint for more than one year now :S

Sanctum Sprint - Skill 3

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

No not wrong at all SD

It’s frustrating for everyone who has this problem; it only started after one of the big updates and was not a problem before that, so it is definitely due to something that got changed or added, and no indication has ever been given that it will be fixed or even that it is being looked at.

My biggest worry is in case whatever is causing this also affects the ‘gliding’ skill in the HoT expac. If I buy it and then found that was impossible for me to do, then I would be really, REALLY upset.