Scarlett events NOT COUNTING in overflow.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: cinemapaula.8673

cinemapaula.8673

I completed THREE Scarlett events in DIFFERENT zones in overflows. NOT ONE counted towards the meta achievement, and YES, she was defeated. With an already FRUSTRATINGLY GRINDY event that is sadly for hardcore players… (not us casual ones with work, etc) this is unacceptable and VERY annoying.

Please Anet, unbug these. Im not the only person complaining about this issue, its being talked about and COMPLAINED about everywhere.

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

It does count in overflow. It seems to be a different bug – I just did it in Frostgorge Sound, main server, had DR at the end (only got 4 scarlet chests instead of 5) and it didn’t count toward any meta achieves, either.

(edited by neon.4863)

Posted by: cinemapaula.8673

cinemapaula.8673

Yep. I just did ANOTHER in Frostgorge. NO credit for ANY Meta events. This should be looked into – with an event lasting almost an HOUR, this is my THIRD with no credit given. SO frustrating.

IM SO hoping we have enough daily catagories to complete the meta, because Im frustrated and DONE with these.

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

I got a few of my counts in overflows, so I know they do work, but yeah. I also had problems with portals not counting for the one achievement where you need to close 5 in 15 minutes.

If it helps, I was in FS, main (Maguuma) server, I had DR, we failed the event, and a guildie who was in the same party as myself had it count toward the metas.